Fearless is looking for a Software Developer to add to our growing team.
This position serves as a software developer (Mid-level and Senior level) supporting the application development and programming in C, C++ and Java applications. The role is responsible for assessments and recommendations, data analysis, software development, and data modeling. The role will also involve database ingest and manipulation of corporate business data.
What you'll be doing:
- Experience developing, testing and debugging new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity. Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
What we are looking for:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Systems
- Equivalent documented combination of training and experience
- Advanced degree in related technical field desired.
- An active TS/SCI security clearance, based on a current single scope background investigation (SSBI), as well as a favorable completion of Full Scope Polygraph completed by the U.S. Government (CI Polygraphs will also be considered) .
Why Fearless Solutions?
Great people are the foundation of any great company. To attract and retain great people, we offer fulfilling work that stays in balance with the rest of life. Because everyone has different needs, desires, and goals, our benefits offer the choices and flexibility people need to live well and succeed. Here are a few benefit highlights:
- Individual yearly tech budget
- Birthday off-we don't believe in working on your birthday
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allowance
- We cover 100% of employee-only premium for HMO medical/PPO HSA
- Free downtown parking
- Highly competitive 401(k) plan, with employer contributions
- Generous paid time-off plan: 15 days PTO plus 10 Federal Holidays
- All the purple swag you can wear!
Fearless is a rapidly growing software engineering company headquartered in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We deliver innovative, leading-edge products, solutions, and services to customers worldwide. At Fearless, we are always learning, exploring, and looking for new ways to put our knowledge and experience to work. We are dedicated to advancing the discipline of software engineering through imagination, technical excellence, and unparalleled passion for our work. Fearless is also a pretty good place to work.
Fearless is committed to breaking the mold of traditional employers to create a truly enriching professional environment, and a place where all employees can find the correct work/life balance. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Fearless is a software shop that builds presentations while maximizing performance. We turn complex data or processes into creative applications that are intuitive and beneficial to the user. To ensure maximum software performance, we streamline and automate developer, operation, security, and testing processes to drastically increase their efficiency. Our team comprises designers and developers who have a deep understanding of cutting edge technology and trends, and leverage this knowledge to solve problems. Our developers are experienced enough to know the ins and outs of the industry, but inventive enough not to be bound by convention and to seek out the most creative solution to a problem. We are passionate about being surprisingly different by the work we do, problems we solve, and difference we make.