Fearless Solutions is looking for a User Interface and User Experience Lead guru to work with us from "concept to code".
The service design-oriented individual will be leveraging user research methodologies to capture a holistic understanding of a current moving process and then reimagine a future state moving experience for families based on research findings and common service industry practices.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate on UX planning with the project team (project manager, developers, product owners, etc.), and then work closely with a team of developers using Agile/Git
- Research interaction design and technology trends to provide specific UX direction and solutions to complex problems
- Turn complex ideas into easily-understood visuals
- Interview Key Stakeholders
- Conduct User Studies
- Develop User Personas
- Suggest Information Architecture Improvements
- Create wireframes & Interactive Prototypes using Invision
- Create multiple design comps based off of the discovery sessions with the client
- Create a User Journey Map
- Redesign the current client system.
- Create responsive comps
- Perform other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- 4-6 years of user experience and user interface design
- Strong conceptualization and visual communication abilities
- Experience with federal Web design guidelines and standards for user-interface designs
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Productive in a client facing environment
- Understanding of common software development and agile development practices
- Possess a killer portfolio with variety of industries and deliverables represented, beyond static website
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, graphic design, new media design or related design field
Why Fearless Solutions?
Great people are the foundation of any great company. To attract and retain great people, we offer fulfilling work that stays in balance with the rest of life. Because everyone has different needs, desires, and goals, our benefits offer the choices and flexibility people need to live well and succeed. Here are a few benefit highlights:
- Individual yearly tech budget
- Birthday off-we don't believe in working on your birthday
- Continuing education assistance
- Professional development allowance
- We cover 100% of employee-only premium for HMO medical/PPO HSA
- Free downtown parking
- Highly competitive 401(k) plan, with employer contributions
- Generous paid time-off plan: 15 days PTO plus 10 Federal Holidays
- All the purple swag you can wear!
Fearless is a rapidly growing software engineering company headquartered in the heart of Baltimore's Inner Harbor. We deliver innovative, leading-edge products, solutions, and services to customers worldwide. At Fearless, we are always learning, exploring, and looking for new ways to put our knowledge and experience to work. We are dedicated to advancing the discipline of software engineering through imagination, technical excellence, and unparalleled passion for our work. Fearless is also a pretty good place to work.
Fearless is committed to breaking the mold of traditional employers to create a truly enriching professional environment, and a place where all employees can find the correct work/life balance. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Fearless is a software shop that builds presentations while maximizing performance. We turn complex data or processes into creative applications that are intuitive and beneficial to the user. To ensure maximum software performance, we streamline and automate developer, operation, security, and testing processes to drastically increase their efficiency. Our team comprises designers and developers who have a deep understanding of cutting edge technology and trends, and leverage this knowledge to solve problems. Our developers are experienced enough to know the ins and outs of the industry, but inventive enough not to be bound by convention and to seek out the most creative solution to a problem. We are passionate about being surprisingly different by the work we do, problems we solve, and difference we make.
Want to learn more about Fearless? Visit Fearless's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fundera, New York City
Senior Software Engineer - Video Algorithms
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
System / DevOps Engineer
foodora Germany, Berlin
Senior Forward Deployed Engineer
Tradeshift, San Francisco, California
Sales Engineer, Enterprise
Classy, San Diego HQ
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA