First Orion is an industry-leading call protection and data provider, developing software and services to enable our customers to take complete control over their telecommunications, powered by world-class data and technology solutions. Our applications and in-network services provide call and text blocking, spam and robocall blocking, caller identification, directory assistance and complaint filing with regulatory agencies in US and abroad. With our help, customers have blocked over 200 million numbers and continue to file over 300,000 complaints monthly against offending callers directly to federal agencies. First Orion provides solutions to some of the largest mobile service process in the world and features leading brands in the communication industry including PrivacyStar and Accudata with offices in Washington, Arkansas, Texas and London, England.
About The Job:
First Orion has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for organizing and managing the First Orion office operations and performing the required procedures necessary for conducting day-to-day business. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, personable, professional, and highly organized with a history of providing outstanding support to executives, clients and work teams.
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (maintenance, parking passes, access cards, stationery, hardware, cleaning, deliveries, heating and air)
- Interact with facility management vendors to address any cleaning, security services or property office issues
- Coordinate mail pickup and distribution
- Maintain office supplies and complete regular inventory
- Provide IT support as needed that may include troubleshooting issues with printers, networks and phone systems
- Manage food/drink orders and assist with office events
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with a hands-on and can-do attitude
- Proactive approach to helping others and performing work duties independently
- PC skills and proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Previous customer service experience
- Exceptional organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to work 8-10 hours a week during the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Nice to Have Skills:
- 2+ years of administrative support in a corporate environment
- Previous experience troubleshooting office equipment
- Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred
Our work environment is energetic, focused, fun, and collaborative. We’ve created a special culture where trust and transparency are key and employees are empowered to make their own decisions. Our people are passionate about what we do and have an indomitable spirit to get things done. Everyone is a part of the big picture here.
First Orion is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply today!
About First Orion Corp.
At First Orion, we provide phone call transparency by empowering both consumers and businesses with world class data. We protect consumers from unwanted phone calls from unknown callers with our PrivacyStar call management software on industry leading mobile applications and in-network solutions. Further, we help businesses utilize our authoritative data to ensure that they are properly contacting the right customers or validating their customer data with accurate information. First Orion is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas with offices in Seattle, WA, Dallas, TX and London in the United Kingdom.
Want to learn more about First Orion Corp.? Visit First Orion Corp.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
QA Automation Engineer
Canopy, Canopy HQ
Senior Software Developer
Genscape, Hamburg Office
Principal Software Engineer- Recordings
Twilio, Mountain View, San Francisco
Sr. Software Engineer - Search
Udemy, Turkey, Ankara
Software Engineering Intern
Lalamove, Hong Kong
Wizeline, Mexico City, Mexico