Mobile Software Developer / IOS
First Orion Corp., Homebased - Fayetteville, Arkansas Area
See jobs at First Orion Corp.
First Orion is a leader in the call protection, call identification and call management industries, focusing on data-driven call transparency across the entire calling experience. We develop world-class data and technology solutions that help our business partners increase customer satisfaction, reduce risk associated with fraud and compliance, and yield more profitable calling solutions. Our applications and in-network services provide call and text blocking, spam and robocall tagging/blocking, call enhancement, caller identification, caller categorization, directory assistance and complaint filing with regulatory agencies in the US and abroad. First Orion protects and enhances the call experience for millions of consumers, provides solutions to some of the largest mobile service providers in the world, and features leading brands in the communication industry (including PrivacyStar) with headquarters in Little Rock, Arkansas and offices in Bellevue, WA, London, England and Dubai, UAE.
First Orion is seeking a talented engineer to join a leading mobile software vendor in the User Experience Architecture Group. This business group is responsible for providing all the mobile software on users’ handsets and the back-end parts of the SOA-based data solutions and services, enabling the mobile application to communicate with the various carrier network services, backend data providers and workflows. The engineer will design, develop and maintain Android-based solutions, work directly with OEMs on the latest software and firmware and ensure high level of user satisfaction by creating a great user experience with the mobile application.
- Develop innovative and user-friendly user interface and help enhance user experience for the PrivacyStar suite of applications
- Help identify, fix or improve current solutions using cutting edge mobile technologies and Android OS facilities and frameworks
- Work with the rest of the development team to ensure the best end-to-end user experience
- Help define the future of PrivacyStar applications by building innovative approaches to business problems on mobile devices
- Work with the backend development team to ensure the most efficient use of the backend APIs as well as help shape the new lightweight APIs and Web Services to work with the Android UX
- Participate in Continuous Integration, Code Coverage and App Store release process, as well as other parts of the Application Development Lifecycle to ensure high quality and agility of the software development process
- Strong working knowledge of C++, Java, C# or Objective-C. If you know some other OOP language, that’s a plus
- Software development and debugging skills
- Knowledge of basic networking principles behind World Wide Web. Most of our products are web-connected
- Basic to advanced knowledge of HTML and Web Page development. We rely on these technologies a lot
Nice To Have Skills:
- Working knowledge of app development on Android or IOS platform
- Ability to create engaging user interfaces and knowledge of usability principles
- Experience developing user-facing applications
- Experience in graphics manipulation or design
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
If You Are A Match…
We’ll make sure to give you plenty of opportunities to learn new technologies and acquire new skills. You’ll be able to get a first-hand experience of what other customers think about your product—no filters applied. You’ll get to learn about mobile telephony and work directly with OEMs making the mobile handsets, carriers providing the service and other partners we have—all working together to deliver a solution to the consumers. You’ll see real-time statistics and know the impact your work is making on the company and its future. You’ll work with very experienced and capable leaders.
At First Orion we offer a competitive salary, full benefit package including matching 401(k) and an open paid time off policy. Our work environment is energetic, focused, fun, and collaborative. We’ve created a special culture where trust and transparency are key and employees are empowered to make their own decisions. Our people are passionate about what we do and have an indomitable spirit to get things done. Everyone is a part of the big picture here.
First Orion is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply today!
Remote work allowed.
About First Orion Corp.
At First Orion, we provide phone call transparency by empowering both consumers and businesses with world class data. We protect consumers from unwanted phone calls from unknown callers with our PrivacyStar call management software on industry leading mobile applications and in-network solutions. Further, we help businesses utilize our authoritative data to ensure that they are properly contacting the right customers or validating their customer data with accurate information. First Orion is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas with offices in Seattle, WA, Dallas, TX and London in the United Kingdom.
Want to learn more about First Orion Corp.? Visit First Orion Corp.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Business Data Analyst- Digital
National Funding, San Diego
Data Science Manager
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Quantitative Researcher - Java
Allston Trading, Chicago
Technical Lead Data Scientist (m/f/x)
Site Reliability Operations Analyst
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
C3, Redwood City, CA