First Orion is a leader in the call protection, call identification and call management industries, focusing on data-driven call transparency across the entire calling experience. We develop world-class data and technology solutions that help our business partners increase customer satisfaction, reduce risk associated with fraud and compliance, and yield more profitable calling solutions. Our applications and in-network services provide call and text blocking, spam and robocall tagging/blocking, call enhancement, caller identification, caller categorization, directory assistance and complaint filing with regulatory agencies in the US and abroad. First Orion protects and enhances the call experience for millions of consumers, provides solutions to some of the largest mobile service providers in the world, and features leading brands in the communication industry (including PrivacyStar) with headquarters in Little Rock, Arkansas and offices in Bellevue, WA, London, England and Dubai, UAE.
First Orion is growing and we’re looking for a great Recruiter to help us find new stars for our team! As a strategic partner with hiring leaders, you will be responsible for the proactive sourcing, attracting, and engaging of top talent for open positions, ensuring a positive candidate experience. Reporting to the Direct of Recruiting, you will collaborate with leaders to understand workforce planning needs and develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire highly qualified talent.
- Proactively engage, nurture and qualify a diverse pool of candidates from a range of channels and sources
- Screen and interview qualified applicants and candidates for availability, interest level, compensation expectations, relocation needs, and other relevant considerations for the position(s)
- Drive the candidate evaluation process and manage offer delivery and negotiations
- Communicate an understanding of the company, technical infrastructure
- Schedule interviews with hiring leaders and teams and follows up for feedback on candidates in a timely manner
- Manage offer process with leader and People Ops team members
- Create an efficient interview process and positive candidate experience by setting expectations, communicating timely updates and providing actionable feedback
- Regularly collaborate with hiring leaders to ensure all positions are posted internally and/or externally, schedule initial screening and follow-up interviews, and monitor status of all positions and candidates
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring leaders to stay abreast of current and future staffing needs and develop a multi-faceted recruitment approach to attract and identify quality applicants
- Proactively research, investigate and proposes innovative sourcing strategies for identifying and recruiting candidates
- Manage alignment between positions and recruitment sources including college and university campuses
- Assist in reviewing, updating, revising and creating job descriptions and collaborate with leadership and Chief People Officer to determine appropriate compensation for positions
- Work with leaders to ensure recruitment expenditures comply with budget considerations
- Act as a champion for candidates throughout their interview journey by ensuring they feel supported and set up for success
- Maintain confidentiality of candidate and employee information
- Ensure legal compliance across all processes and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Human Resources or related area of study
- Minimum of four years of work experience in college, corporate or contract recruiting
- Knowledge of effective recruitment strategies, methods, tools and sources
- Ability to establish and maintain a vast network of effective professional relationships
- Prioritize a seamless, remarkable candidate experience and serving the needs of the business and its leaders
- Think critically, adapt easily to changing priorities, and manage multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to work independently and proactively seek out solutions to problems
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and with all levels within the company
- Ability to persuade and influence applicants and decision makers
- Ability to design and execute full cycle recruitment campaigns
- Advanced computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office Suite, applicant tracking systems and web-based sourcing tools
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to produce accurate, thorough and timely work
- Ability to travel when needed
Nice to Have Skills:
Relevant employment and recruiting certifications preferred
Our work environment is energetic, focused, fun, and collaborative. We’ve created a special culture where trust and transparency are key and employees are empowered to make their own decisions. Our people are passionate about what we do and have an indomitable spirit to get things done. Everyone is a part of the big picture here.
First Orion is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply today!
First Orion Corp. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization
About First Orion Corp.
At First Orion, we provide phone call transparency by empowering both consumers and businesses with world class data. We protect consumers from unwanted phone calls from unknown callers with our PrivacyStar call management software on industry leading mobile applications and in-network solutions. Further, we help businesses utilize our authoritative data to ensure that they are properly contacting the right customers or validating their customer data with accurate information. First Orion is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas with offices in Seattle, WA, Dallas, TX and London in the United Kingdom.
Want to learn more about First Orion Corp.? Visit First Orion Corp.'s website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Solution Manager (France - Paris) FR
Senior Credit Analyst, ODX
OnDeck, Denver, CO
Optician, State St.
Warby Parker, Madison, WI
Fraud Operations Investigator
Robinhood, Lake Mary, FL
Data Operations Associate | New Graduate
Flexport, Chicago, IL
Sales Manager - Hyderabad