First Orion is a leader in the call protection, call identification and call management industries, focusing on data-driven call transparency across the entire calling experience. We develop world-class data and technology solutions that help our business partners increase customer satisfaction, reduce risk associated with fraud and compliance, and yield more profitable calling solutions. Our applications and in-network services provide call and text blocking, spam and robocall tagging/blocking, call enhancement, caller identification, caller categorization, directory assistance and complaint filing with regulatory agencies in the US and abroad. First Orion protects and enhances the call experience for millions of consumers, provides solutions to some of the largest mobile service providers in the world, and features leading brands in the communication industry (including PrivacyStar) with headquarters in Little Rock, Arkansas and offices in Bellevue, WA, London, England and Dubai, UAE.
We are looking for a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring infrastructure used in our telecommunication solutions. Additional job responsibilities include:
- Helping to tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Designing and developing infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Developing and maintaining configuration management solutions
- Developing test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team
- Creating tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Issue troubleshooting, tracking and analysis for patterns and resolution
- Deployment and Maintenance coordination and execution
- On Call Rotation for Tier 2 NOC support
- Assistance in design and configuration of new projects IT requirements
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Telecommunication technology, processes and equipment (SIP, SBC, IMS, SS7, SIGTRAN)
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skill set to architect, implement and maintain operational solutions for monitoring, alerting and tracking issues.
- Strong analytical skills to perform effective troubleshooting
- Ability to handle multiple task simultaneously in high stress environment, independently and as part of team
- Attention to detail and work product validation
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Proactive research to prevent issues
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and stake holders across the company
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, Nginx and SNMP
- Proficient with network tools such as Iptables, Linux IPVS and HAProxy
- Change management in complex environments
Nice To Have Skills:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related area of study
- 5+ years of industry experience focused on telecommunications solution development and system administration
- Experience maintaining large scale implementations
- Proficient with Python and familiar with C, C++ and Java
- Experience with SQL Databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience with specific virtualization or cloud tools like AWS, VMWare, Open Stack
- Network Protocol Analysis (Wireshark, Opnet, Gigamon, etc) – ability to dissect network telecommunication protocols over IP
- Linux Shell Scripting (CSH, KSH,BASH, and etc)
- Data-Driven Scripting (awk, sed, etc)
At First Orion we offer a competitive salary, full benefit package including matching 401(k) and an open paid time off policy. Our work environment is energetic, focused, fun, and collaborative. We’ve created a special culture where trust and transparency are key and employees are empowered to make their own decisions. Our people are passionate about what we do and have an indomitable spirit to get things done. Everyone is a part of the big picture here.
First Orion is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply today!
First Orion Corp. participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
About First Orion Corp.
At First Orion, we provide phone call transparency by empowering both consumers and businesses with world class data. We protect consumers from unwanted phone calls from unknown callers with our PrivacyStar call management software on industry leading mobile applications and in-network solutions. Further, we help businesses utilize our authoritative data to ensure that they are properly contacting the right customers or validating their customer data with accurate information. First Orion is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas with offices in Seattle, WA, Dallas, TX and London in the United Kingdom.