First Orion is a leader in the call protection, call identification and call management industries, focusing on data-driven call transparency across the entire calling experience. We develop world-class data and technology solutions that help our business partners increase customer satisfaction, reduce risk associated with fraud and compliance, and yield more profitable calling solutions. Our applications and in-network services provide call and text blocking, spam and robocall tagging/blocking, call enhancement, caller identification, caller categorization, directory assistance and complaint filing with regulatory agencies in the US and abroad. First Orion protects and enhances the call experience for millions of consumers, provides solutions to some of the largest mobile service providers in the world, and features leading brands in the communication industry (including PrivacyStar) with headquarters in Little Rock, Arkansas and offices in Bellevue, WA, London, England and Dubai, UAE.
First Orion is seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer to join a leading call protection and data provider in the Cloud Services & Automation team. Individuals in this role will be responsible for helping to build our infrastructure by working with product teams to create automated infrastructure and code pipelines.
- Evangelize the adoption of automation methodologies within the organization
- As a subject matter expert, assist product teams with building automated infrastructure as code with Terraform and AWS
- Create CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and AWS native tools
- Support cloud-based infrastructure by troubleshooting and solving complex issues
- Continuously iterate and improve our systems
- Ensure that internal customers are implementing best practices in architecture and security
- 7+ years supporting production infrastructure in a data center or cloud environment
- Experience of at least one virtual hosting environment (AWS preferred)
- Experience with containerization technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes/EKS and/or ECS
- Experience with writing complex scripts in Python and Bash
- Experience configuring infrastructure to comply with security standards, such as PCI-DSS, ISO 27001/27002, etc.
- Strong foundation skills in networking, Linux, storage, databases
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, including Jenkins, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, and CodeDeploy
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience as a Sales Engineer
- Experience administrating Windows Server 2012 and Active Directory
- Technical writing skills
- Knowledge of big data platforms
Our work environment is energetic, focused, fun, and collaborative. We’ve created a special culture where trust and transparency are the key and employees are empowered to make their own decisions. Our people are passionate about what we do and have an indomitable spirit to get things done. Everyone is a part of the big picture here.
First Orion Voted Great Place to Work US with Top Rankings in every category! Check out the full spread here: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/5003330
First Orion is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply today!
About First Orion Corp.
At First Orion, we provide phone call transparency by empowering both consumers and businesses with world class data. We protect consumers from unwanted phone calls from unknown callers with our PrivacyStar call management software on industry leading mobile applications and in-network solutions. Further, we help businesses utilize our authoritative data to ensure that they are properly contacting the right customers or validating their customer data with accurate information. First Orion is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas with offices in Seattle, WA, Dallas, TX and London in the United Kingdom.