iOS Mobile Engineer
Fishbrain, Stockholm, Sweden
Connecting anglers to make fishing dreams come true, today and tomorrow.
Did you know that fishing is the world’s most popular hobby? We do! And here at Fishbrain we have created the world’s largest social network dedicated to people who love fishing. We want to make sure that we can give them the greatest experience possible and make their fishing dreams come true, no matter where they are in the world.
We have over 7 million users all over the world who have logged over 5 million catches in our app. We’re growing fast, both in our social network and in the company, which is why we’re looking for a iOS Mobile Engineer to join our team. We hope that it’s you.
Our iOS app is used by hundreds of thousands of anglers on a daily basis. As an iOS Engineer you will be one of our core members in our iOS development team. We are a supercharged team of developers and we are looking forward to bring new coders in to help us on our journey. You will have large responsibilities from day one. What you do will have actual impact on our users and Fishbrain as a company. Your opinions and ideas will matter.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Produce high quality software using TDD, that's checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
What we are fishing for
- Bachelor's degree and/or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in OOP using Objective-C
- Experience in Swift, additional functional programming skill is a bonus
- Worked on multiple apps, from first line of code to release on App Store
- Experience in TDD, Continuous Integration, Git, Open Source and RESTful APIs
- You're smart, get stuff done, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced startup environment
We have trust in our employees which means that 1. you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one and 2. we value your opinions and and ideas. No matter the team, everything we do has an impact on our users and on Fishbrain as a company. Our culture is very important to us. If you have a “win as a team” mentality, are passionate and like to have fun, then Fishbrain is the place for you!
Feeling hooked? Throw us a line!
WHO WE ARE Some of us are anglers. Some of us are parents. All of us are human. And we're also passionate about the outdoors and conservation. Together, we work to bring you the best app for fishing, hands down. There's a lot of thought and effort and fun that goes into that. Some of us work from Stockholm, Sweden. Some of us work from boats, casting lines and going to fishing tournaments. The office people and the boat people make sure to talk a lot. That's how we keep it real.