Connecting anglers to make fishing dreams come true, today and tomorrow.
We are Fishbrain, the largest social platform for Fishing enthusiasts (or anglers as they’re called). The 7 letter word “fishing” has an interest group of more than a billion people around the globe and we are the only team who’s redesigning the way they connect, interact and socialize.
With more than 4 million users on our platform logging more than 3 million catches so far, we’re one of the fastest growing tech startups of Sweden with a great journey still ahead of us. We are now looking to find a great Product Manager to help our team to deliver a high quality user experience at any time.
As Product Manager at Fishbrain your days will be filled with:
- Product strategy and planning
- Together with other PMs and CPO, set the strategic product and UX roadmap for Fishbrain
- Conduct product, needs and user research
- Facilitate product workshops (discovery and planning)
- Product performance
- Make sure all product changes measurably solve a defined user need
- Rolling out and marketing new product changes
- Make sure there’s a plan to improve product changes that haven’t fully fulfilled the need (or remove features that aren’t being used)
- Process performance
- Constantly improve throughput and minimize cycle time
- Make sure we focus on bringing value to users quickly so that we can learn fast
- Continuously facilitate retrospects, to help team identify and implement improvements to the way we work
- Quality Assurance
- Make sure our product maintains high quality so we keep our users happy
We think you have:
- Strong interest in being the expert on Fishbrain’s users, product and domain
- Very strong facilitation and team collaboration skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong belief in data driven product development and management
- Strong product discovery, development and optimization skills
- Strong UX skills
This role is located in Stockholm and you will report to our CPO.
WHO WE ARE Some of us are anglers. Some of us are parents. All of us are human. And we're also passionate about the outdoors and conservation. Together, we work to bring you the best app for fishing, hands down. There's a lot of thought and effort and fun that goes into that. Some of us work from Stockholm, Sweden. Some of us work from boats, casting lines and going to fishing tournaments. The office people and the boat people make sure to talk a lot. That's how we keep it real.