Fitbit, Belarus - Minsk
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
We are looking for a talented Front-end Engineer who is strong enough to push web development beyond the limits and deliver best-in-class solutions. Being a player of a relatively small team, you will take ownership on critical pieces of our system and participate in all the aspects of product development starting from a feature analysis and estimation, continuing with the architecture design, testing, deployment and monitoring.
We expect you to be fluent in frontend and understand backend as well. We primarily use Vue.js, AngularJS, ES6, HTML5, CSS3, SVG/D3, Webpack, Node.js and Java.
What You’ll Work On:
- Develop new user-facing features in close collaboration with designers and backend engineers
- Contribute to the architecture design of web applications, testing, deployment and monitoring bringing the highest quality possible
- Collaborate with the Fitbit WebDev community (Minsk, Boston, SF) and address crucial questions of web development
Who you are:
- Experienced in architecture design of web applications, testing, deployment and monitoring
- Curious, looking to go deeper into the backend stack and learn new platforms
- Passionate about making beautiful, smooth, delightful, user-centric web experiences
- Interested in working closely across a variety of teams including product management, product designers and backend engineers
- Confident English speaker
Perks & Benefits:
- Work on Products that are core to Fitbit ecosystem and helping improve people’s lives
- Opportunity to learn from world-class professionals from Fitbit offices across the world
- Freedom to develop and deploy efficient, scalable and accessible solutions with a high degree of autonomy
- Transparent and consistent feedback to help you advance your career
- Competitive salary and annual bonus (based on your individual performance goals)
- Top-tier Macbook
- Medical Insurance: Health and Dental
- Free Fitbit devices for you, devices for friends & family with discount
- 26 days vacation + 5 personal days + 1 paid day off on your birthday
- English classes
- Fully-stocked kitchen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Machine Learning Engineer (m/f)
Software Engineer, Search Quality
Pinterest, San Francisco
Movable Ink , Movable Ink - SF
Embedded Software Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Sales Engineer (Washington, DC)
Okta, Washington, DC