Partner Account Manager-Fitbit Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
Fitbit Health Solutions develops health & wellness solutions to help increase engagement, improve health outcomes and drive a positive return for employers, health plans and health systems.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
This position is responsible for leading and developing Fitbit Health Solutions wellness reseller partnerships -- cultivating relationships with partners, developing new growth opportunities, and achieving partner team-based revenue targets. The role would have direct responsibility for leading corporate wellness strategic partnerships in a consultative fashion. The Strategic Partnership Account Manager has responsibility to help partners integrate Fitbit solutions to enhance their comprehensive services and platforms.
The right candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven business development skills, and a passion for the wearable technology space while helping companies increase employee health and wellness.
The Partner Account Manager will focus on the growth of Fitbit Health Solutions for our strategic wellness partners. The role will be an outward facing representative for Fitbit and will be comfortable interacting at a high level with corporate leaders, helping support partnerships in joint sales calls, as well as managing the complete lifecycle of Fitbit partner relationships.
- Manage assigned partner portfolio of business
- Optimizing partnerships to grow revenues and user experience
- Identify, explore, and execute new sales, enhanced product integration, and marketing opportunities with partners
- Research, follow, and be well-informed on key strategic partnerships’ solutions and business strategies
- Create and present key partnership overviews and business plans to internal teams
- Work closely with product marketing team to develop partner-specific materials – provide feedback, ideas, edits and approvals
- Travel to partner sites to develop and cultivate relationships
- Follow-up on new business leads and prospective partnerships
- Present Fitbit capabilities and lead partner implementations
- 5+ years experience in account management with experience in managing between 10-20 accounts
- Familiarity with all aspects of deal handling, analysis and evaluation, deal enhancement, negotiations, presentations and tracking
- Comfortable communicating both with external partners and cross functional internal teams
- Experienced customer service skills and a can do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (listening, oral, written, presentation) skills
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills, resulting in ability to multi-task and follow through on commitments
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Partnerships Business Development Executive
TripAdvisor, Tokyo Japan
Senior Strategy & Operations Manager, Dasher - New York
DoorDash, New York, NY
Director of Business Development
Evernote, Redwood City
Strategy & Operations Manager, Dasher - New York
DoorDash, New York
Learning Development Coordinator
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Manager, Growth Strategy & Analytics
HelloFresh, New York, NY