iOS Software Development Engineer in Test (Mobile Team)
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly-traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto.
Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the perks of being public, offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like Friday happy hours, on-site fitness classes and more. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and above all have fun doing it.
In our newest Fitbit office in Bucharest, located in the heart of the city, we are planning to build on the foundation laid by the Vector Watch team. We are looking to keep growing and this role will be fundamental to the continued success of Fitbit as we build exciting new products and services.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
Fitbit is looking for an experienced SDET to create and expand the automated testing of the iOS Fitbit application. We’re looking for a proactive engineer who has a passion and proven track record for testing and automating products from concept to delivery. The ideal candidate has strong coding skills and automation experience for iOS. If you don’t already have iOS development experience, we can help you to quickly learn how to use XCode, XCUI and Swift to automate test cases.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will take on challenges in areas that may include:
- Design test specs and create test strategy for new and existing features
- Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for both automated and manual execution
- Define test framework requirements and develop modules to automate feature test cases
- Execute and monitor results of automated suites within our CI infrastructure
- Work with other engineers to increase manual and automated test coverage
- Research evolving test and automation trends
- Utilize test and development best practices, patterns, and processes within the engineering team
- Mentor junior engineers on testing best practices, patterns and processes
- Work in an Agile test environment
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Passionate about technology and software development
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- 3+ years of total experience in QA/Testing & Test Automation
- 1+ years experience with mobile/web/software applications
- Previous experience with mobile operating systems
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
Nice to have
- Automation and test frameworks for iOS (XCUITest, KIF as well as Objective-C and Swift)
- Work experience in an Agile development environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer - Developer Experience
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer - Discovery API
Udemy, Turkey, Ankara
Mobile Application Developer
Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps)
Descartes Labs, Santa Fe, NM or San Francisco, CA
QA Automation Engineer
Lead Business Analyst (m/f)