Director, Strategy Deployment
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
A leader and visionary that owns the worldwide responsibility for Operations Strategy Deployment, through business process and systems development. This position provides leadership in the development of Business and Systems processes within ERP that promote the growth of the company and assures the Supply Chain scalability. This role will include business responsibility for modules within ERP (WMS, ASCP, OE, Planning) that pertain to Global Operations. In this role, leads the development of new processes and procedures as well as the training required to implement. The successful candidate will own the worldwide process for collecting, prioritizing and managing requests for improvements and/or changes to the business systems Supply Chain functionality and corresponding business processes, including upgrades and new tools. This position will include a unique responsibility for large systems implementation Program Management. In order to be successful in above activities, the person will need to establish strong working relationships with the user community leadership teams as well as Finance, Tax and IT in order to proactively set priorities as well as influence the overall strategy and implementation.
What You’ll Work On:
- Provides the leadership in implementing the Operations Strategy through program management of key initiatives
- Provides the leadership to create a bridge between Supply Chain Management, Finance, Tax and the IT technical team.
- Represents user’s requests and Supply Chain requirements in order to effectively work cross functionally to provide solutions in the best interests of the company.
- Drives documentation of business processes, provides analysis and suggestions required to improve the productivity of the individuals or organizations using those processes. (Note: this is NOT limited to ERP tools).
- Drives analysis of impact to current & future Supply Chain functionality of requested changes.
- Gains approval and manages the implementation of approved changes for Supply Chain.
- Owns the Supply Chain Project Management Role for formal ERP Implementations & Upgrades in Supply Chain.
- Responsible for trouble shooting issues identified by users.
- Works cross functionally to lead the effort to fix the issue and documenting what changes are needed (customizations and/or new business processes).
- Leads cross functional effort to formally document processes, procedures and user guides.
- Owns and drives set ups for new Orgs or acquisitions from a Supply Chain perspective.
Who you are:
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors in Industrial Engineering or relevant Business major. MBA a plus.
- 15 years+ experience in a high tech environment with 5 years project management experience
- ERP (preferably SAP) implementation or Upgrade experience
- 5 years+ experience managing business process and systems re-engineering
- Ability to work independently and manage a growing organization geographically
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence cross functional leaders and groups
Skills & Ability:
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work effectively in a complex and dynamic environment.
- Ability to Multitask on all levels
- Analytical skills to solve complex problems.
- Ability to create and implement solid business process changes.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Engineering Manager, Product Engineering
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Mobile Developer
Software Engineer, New Grad 2018 (San Francisco)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Embedded Software Lead
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
User Experience Design Intern
PlayStation, Aliso Viejo, CA