Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto.
Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the advantages of being public, offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and above all have fun doing it.
In our newest Fitbit office in Bucharest, located in the heart of the city, we are planning to build on the foundation laid by the Vector Watch team. We are looking to keep growing and this role will be fundamental to the continued success of Fitbit as we build exciting new products and services.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
As a Release Engineer, you will be responsible for development of a build and release solution at the enterprise level. You will work closely with developers and business users, and partner with business units and other IT teams to deploy a unified build, image, and test infrastructure and solution.
Some of your top priorities will be:
- Manage source code repository in accordance with operating procedures and best practices
- Manage and deploy configuration files across all environments
- Develops and documents procedures for deploying new versions of the application to test and production environments
- Packages and deploys builds to various test, staging and production environments
- Work in an Agile test environment
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in software development & developing software applications
- Strong knowledge of Linux, git, scripting (python/bash)
- Strong knowledge of continuous integration
- Passion for Fitbit’s mission
- Great communicator (verbal, written and visual)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Software Engineer - Data Engineer
Engineering Manager - Bits
Twitch, Seattle, WA
Ads Engineering Manager
Digital Technology Specialist
Intersection, New York
Sr. System Engineer
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
LiveIntent, LiveIntent Berlin