Senior Financial Analyst, North America Sales & Marketing
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
The Senior Financial Analyst, NA Sales & Marketing is a critical position on the FP&A team partnering with the Marketing, Ecommerce, and Device teams. This highly visible role will own the planning and forecasting process, drive key initiatives and process improvements, and play a vital part in building on fitbit’s incredible success.
This person will need to be comfortable in a high paced, ever-changing environment and capable of leveraging a strong background to step in and drive material, positive change on day one.
- Establish oneself as an invaluable business partner by solidifying partnerships and demonstrating an intimate understanding of marketing and ecommerce at fitbit
- Evaluate revenue generating opportunities with the ecommerce team taking into consideration strategic and financial impact
- Partner with marketing leads to define market prospects and collectively pitch global investment to senior management
- Design and issue regular reporting to better understand impact of significant North American media investment
- Speak to fundamental business differences between ecommerce and other fitbit sales channels
- Pro-actively highlight opportunities for financial process improvements
- Manage and drive key cross functional initiatives from start to finish
- Drive annual planning and monthly forecasting
- Leverage strong relationships to understand and speak to monthly variances
- Effectively conduct ad-hoc financial analysis
- Prepare month-end OPEX accruals
- 5+ years applicable work experience in a high growth environment preferably in technology or consumer product
- Strong Excel user comfortable with manipulating large data sets from multiple sources
- Strong understanding of financial and accounting concepts
- Excellent communication and personal skills, with the ability to be personable but also persistent
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment - flexible as processes are continuously evolving
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Associate General Counsel, Trips
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Accounting Clerk (Contract)
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Workers Compensation Specialist
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Payroll and Accounts Assistant
Production Counsel, Feature Films
Netflix, Los Angeles, California