Executive Assistant, CMO
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join Fitbit and support our CMO and the Marketing team. This position requires a broad range of interactions with external and internal professionals, including various Fitbit employees and executives.
You should be an energetic, fun-loving self-starter who is process and data focused, especially organized and with the ability to independently follow up and effectively follow through. You will also have an established track record of excelling in a self-directed work environment with evidence of continuing professional development. As a highly-motivated individual, you will have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, love everything associated with event planning, see calendar management as a craft, and pride yourself in your resourcefulness. We are looking for someone who is highly collaborative and has sound judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential information and sensitive materials.
Fitbit EA's remain flexible, poised under pressure and juggle competing projects with exemplary planning and proven time management skills. We welcome these traits in future Admins. At Fitbit, it is important to be tech curious, adaptable, innovative, positive, and an emotionally intelligent teammate. And above all, you adapt to and thrive in fast-paced, changing environments and seek out challenging projects, approaching all tasks with a down-to-earth attitude, pleasant demeanor, sense of humor, desire to have fun and aspiration to find your fit.
What You’ll Work On:
- Maintain Executive's calendar in Outlook, including the coordination of complex meetings across global time zones
- Manage and process expenses, purchase orders, invoices and contracts with both internal departments and external business partners
- Support the head of Marketing and their team as needed
- Own event planning from concept to coordinating logistics
- Coordinate and manage high volume and large group travel arrangements, with quick turn-around time, to ensure smooth domestic and international travel; manage proper visa and passport logistics
- Make independent decisions regarding levels of priority and delegate when appropriate
- Handle sensitive business and people issues with tact and diplomacy
- Undertake any other duties or projects that may be reasonably required, plan and execute upon those projects and deal with matters arising in a timely and effective manner
- Pivot quickly and gracefully as priorities shift
- Review operating processes regularly; suggest and adopt improvements where appropriate
- Contribute to the Assistant Team by engaging with colleagues to support planning for meetings, off-sites, events, projects, and professional growth
- Provide back-up support to the Assistant Team, as needed
- Enjoy the challenges of working with a diverse range of people and projects
- Passionate about Fitbit, our mission, products and can speak to wearable technology and our industry
Who you are:
- 6-8+ years’ experience:
- 2 years of progressively increasing responsibility as an Executive Assistant with a solid track record providing support for SVP and higher
- Proven track record of event coordination
- Comfortable using both Mac and PCs; advanced understanding of Microsoft Suite, Google Apps, teleconferencing applications, expense management, HR and legal platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant qualifications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director of Customer Acquisition
PolicyGenius, New York
Web Developer (Contractor Position)
Integrated Marketing Coordinator
Spring, Headquarters - NYC
AV Post Production Manager, Marketing Operations
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Jr. News Editor
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Looker, Santa Cruz