Senior Revenue Analyst
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
This role will include responsibilities related to the Company’s financial month-end close, forecasting, variance analysis and special projects. She or he will provide managerial support to senior management including customer programs analysis, research of customer deductions, and other projects requested by senior management. The person will work with sales organization, business analytics team and regional accounting teams. Project management, action orientation and communication skills are critical in this role.
- Assist in research of customer deductions and related customer programs
- Will work to accomplish month-end closing by cooperating with business teams and resolve issues that arise to ensure a timely close. This requires extensive use of Excel spreadsheets and SAP (SD, FI/CO and RAR). Includes preparation of month-end journal entries, reconciliation, and variance analysis
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators (KPI) in rebates and other areas of Company’s revenue. Will review and communicate these indicators after each close
- Provide strong financial modeling support related to customer programs
- Ensures compliance with all SOX internal control objectives and corporate policies related to general accounting systems and activities
- Recommend, develop and facilitate adoption of new processes to streamline systemic ERP data
- Should possess strong analytical skills and be able to make effective judgments and decisions on relative information
- Hands-on SAP system experience is preferred
- Zyme experience is desired
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Must have a solid understanding of billing/accounting practices, 2+ years’ experience
- The ability to be proactive and self-directed, utilizing good time management, decision-making and organization skills is required.
- Strong orientation to details is also required
- Proven relationship management with a wide variety of partners, collaboration, and interpersonal skills are essential to perform the functions as described. The ability to foster cooperation with a wide variety of partners is required to perform the functions as described
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills are critical, including the ability to communicate related issues to senior management
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Account Executive, Health Plans
Omada Health, Remote - Northeast
Carrier Management & Procurement Associate
Flexport, New York, NY
metromile, San Francisco, CA
Legal - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Regulatory Compliance Specialist, Healthcare
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Yext, San Francisco, CA