Senior Sales and Operations Planning Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
Senior Sales & Operations Planning Manager
The Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Manager is responsible for executing the S&OP process for all of Fitbit. This includes facilitating data gathering and communications necessary for the S&OP process, driving concise messaging and content for the executive meeting, and collaborating closely with cross-functional groups to get holistic views of our business strategy and recommendations.
- Manage the S&OP process for the entire company. Continuous improvement of accuracy and benefit of the S&OP process.
- Work closely with various functions, including Planning, Finance, Logistics, Sourcing, Engineering, Customer Service, Marketing, and Sales to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate in the S&OP process meetings.
- Lead S&OP management reviews, prepare all data and metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, and guide final decision making on open items and trade-offs
- Create communication forums to address off-cycle problems and close gaps to plan
- Assist in development and implementation of key performance metrics for operations organization
- Participate in the financial budgeting process
- Ability to clearly present information through the spoken or written word. Read and interpret complex information
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills are required for interacting at all levels within the organization
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a complex organization
- Ability to be pro-active and understand multiple aspects of the business
- Understanding of advanced supply chain concepts and their financial impact
- BS Degree, supply chain, operations, or finance preferred
- At least 6-8 years of experience in S&OP, operations, and finance
- Strong analytical skills with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a supply chain leadership role with significant responsibility
- Customer Electronics experience a plus
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Power Plant Assembly Engineer
Customer Support Specialist
Appboy, San Francisco
Solutions Architect - PST
Confluent, West Coast
Senior Associate Partner Manager
Food Prep and Packing Team Member
Green Chef, Swedesboro, NJ
Produktionshelfer/in in Teilzeit oder Minijob
HelloFresh, Verden, Germany