Forecasting Manager-Product Life Cycle
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
As Product Life Cycle Forecast Manager, you will be working with cross functional Teams to develop best forecasting methodologies for both new and phase products. Will assist other departments to improve roadmap decision making with insights and scenario forecasting/planning throughout the Product Transition Lifecycle
What You Will Work On:
- Collaborate with Sales, Business Planning & Product Marketing Managers to create new product launch plans by account and Region
- Develop Long-term Tops Down Forecast Plans using Key Assumptions, Roadmaps, Historical POS & Seasonality Trends, Market Share Info as well as Consumer Research Data
- Develop multiple Scenario Forecasting Plans to determine optimal roadmap recommendation
- Responsible for the creation of new product and EOL (phase out) product forecast
- Provide analysis and recommendation on inventory level for phase out SKUs to minimize excess. Work with Supply Chain Teams on last time buy recommendations
- Work with Finance to manage end of life budget
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Sales Forecasting, Demand Planning, or FP&A with consumer packaged goods company
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented with strong reporting skills
- Ability to balance analytical data with real business
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, experience with PowerPoint
- Outstanding follow-through, time management and planning skills to deliver results
- Demonstrated communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal) with senior/executive levels of management including ability to summarize and present data in levels of detail appropriate to audience
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple demands
- Able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as market develops in unpredictable ways, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude
Nice to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of forecasting systems
- Experience working with Sales organization
- Experience and understanding of NPD and/market data
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Global Operations Strategy Associate
Clinical Operations Manager - Los Angeles
Heal, Los Angeles
Launch Operations Associate, Plans
Collective Health, San Francisco
Payment Approval Representative - Chinese Speaking
Payoneer, Hong Kong
Windows Infrastructure Security Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Seattle, WA
Customs Data Operations Associate
Flexport, Los Angeles, CA