CRM/Lifecycle Marketing Analyst - Contract
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, we are dedicated to helping people lead healthier, more active lives. We take a common sense approach to fitness, and believe that the key to successful transformation is to make it both easy and fun for consumers to be more active, eat smarter, and get enough sleep in short, that small changes to your daily routine can add up to big results. Our mission is to empower and inspire you to live a healthier, more active life. We create innovative, inspiring products and online services that harness the power of new technologies to make people more aware of their everyday activities and motivate them to do more.
About the Culture:
Fitbit employees live our mission. We are passionate about what we do for our customers and we practice what we preach. Join our work out Wednesdays, on site fitness classes and activity based groups. Fitbit has an infectious and lively culture and we recognize our successes weekly at our Friday on-site happy hour celebrations. We stand behind our mission and are committed to changing the world to be a healthier place.
About the Role:
The CRM Marketing Analyst will be responsible for executing and reporting on customer and prospect facing marketing communications. The candidate will help define the company's audience targeting strategy, testing methodology, and measurement of marketing effectiveness. Additionally, the candidate will assist in the development of tools, processes, and frameworks to further best practices and deliver operational efficiencies. The ideal candidate will have experience running CRM marketing campaigns (ex. email) and programs. Audience segmentation, targeting and campaign deployment, developing test and learn plans should come naturally to the. These concepts should be understood both at the individual campaign level as well as extended longitudinal marketing efforts.
The candidate should be data-driven and have a technical aptitude to partner with business and technology teams and will assist in optimizing business processes and managing campaign operations to maximize efficiencies and incorporate new technology and new data. The candidate will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, able to take direction, capable of dealing with ambiguity, and comfortable working with teams, vendors, and management.
- Providing campaign response metrics and post-performance insights to internal and external business partners, including senior management
- Monitors conversion and response metrics by data source, demographic, geographic and behavioral information.
- Assist in optimizing business execution processes as necessary
- Work with technology and production teams to troubleshoot and resolve any data/campaign issues
- Partner with other CRM team members to optimize campaign execution approach to campaigns.
- Set segments and filters for email campaigns in CRM tools and QA business rules with team members to ensure accuracy of targeted content delivery.
- Conducts continuous testing, analyzing and optimizing target criteria, content, forms, etc. to improve KPIs (ex. increase open, click, lead, and conversion rates)
- Develops a list hygiene program to reduce bounce rates, inactive subscribers and increase the overall email population.
- Managing subscriber data, import and segmentation using a combination of Email Service Provider tools (preferably ExactTarget) and database queries.
- Develop robust campaign documentation, including customer specific work instructions.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in CRM Marketing
- Medium to expert proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or similar technology
- Prior experience with complicated data models and structures.
- Understand and have experience in planning, segmentation, targeting, execution and analysis of marketing campaigns
- Have created campaigns in an email service provider platform; the more complex the better including: large, multi-wave, multi-segment, multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience with ExactTarget or Marketing Cloud is a plus
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Content Marketing Manager
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Acquisition Marketing Lead
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Associate Manager, Donor Relations
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA
Head of Website Trading
Vestiaire Collective, London / Paris
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Sun Basket, San Francisco, California
Growth Marketer, Paid
HealthTap, Palo Alto