Marketing Manager, Partnerships
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
Join a company that literally transforms people! Fitbit designs products and experiences that track everyday health and fitness, empowering and inspiring people to lead healthier, more active lives. We’re seeking a Marketing Manager to execute brand partnerships with consumer brands. This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the Director of Partnerships. At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit’s Partnerships team is responsible for supporting business growth goals via brand and product partnerships. The Partnerships team is seeking a savvy Marketing Manager to execute partnership programs reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Partnerships.
- Manage day to day of brand and product partnerships that align with Fitbit’s brand, product and business goals
- Create, maintain and communicate program plans and timelines that include realistic milestone across various phases of partnerships
- Execute existing partnership programs and identify opportunities for growth
- Work cross-functionally with legal, marketing, product, and engineering teams
- Responsible for delivering defined ROI, key learnings, reporting and evaluation of partnership impact to drive market share growth, brand awareness and incremental sales
- Utilize understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in health/fitness industry as well as smartwatch category to optimize partnerships
- Track partner development status; communicate cross-functionally to ensure visibility throughout the program lifecycle during the execution & launch phase
- Drive partnerships using ongoing iteration/optimization to expand reach, drive user acquisition or other predetermined partnership goals
- Improve transparency, enablement, and coordination across internal groups via proactive & timely communication
What you bring to the role:
- 5+ years experience in partner management or consumer marketing
- Comfortable speaking about API’s and fluency with data access partnerships
- Organized, detail-oriented team player
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment including driving collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a skilled negotiator
- Creatively proficient with PowerPoint and/or Keynote -- must create/deliver highly impactful presentations
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic person that works/plays well with others
- Demonstrated experience and passion for health, diet and fitness activities and/or causes
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketing and Communications Manager, Korea
Appier, Seoul, Korea
Social Content Manager
The Democratic Party , Washington, DC (DNC HQ)
Sr. Email Marketing Manager
Gwynnie Bee, Mountain View, CA
Associate Manager, Social Marketing
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Tradeshift, Stockholm, Sweden
Manager, Originals Slate Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California