Market Research Manager, Global Launches
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
- Develop and synthesize research & market insights into frameworks that inform strategy and drive key business decisions across product and marketing.
- Act as the voice of the consumer to highlight growth opportunities and influence key decisions
- Fuel a company culture of being anchored in deep understanding of target consumers.
- Own the design, execution and interpretation of qualitative and quantitative market research across the Fitbit family of products that will inform growing the brand and retaining users.
- Drive business growth through insights on new product and service innovations (e.g. concept development, market sizing, forecasting, pricing, etc.)
- Present findings and recommendations to team and executive staff
- At least 8 years of predominantly client-side market research experience, with CPG experience preferred
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university. Concentration in market research, statistics, math, economics, psychology, business or a similarly relevant field of study; graduate degree a plus
- Skilled at framing problems and accurately scoping research approaches across a broad range of methodologies
- Proven track record of leveraging creative research methods to answer difficult questions
- Aptitude for distilling disparate data into actionable insights
- Experience evaluating, influencing, and inspiring advertising creative strategies
- Strong quantitative analysis skills and proficient in statistics
- Proficiency in moderating 1:1 interviews
- Mastery of survey theory and familiarity with DIY survey tools
- Top-notch writing and communication skills
- Team player mentality
- Self-starter attitude; comfortable with ambiguity and balancing multiple priorities/needs
- Efficient management of workflows including prioritizing, planning, coordinating, and executing
- Health & fitness and/or consumer electronics experience.
- Experience with marketing analytics methodologies (e.g. MMM – marketing mix modeling)
- Vendor-side survey writing and fielding experience.
- Active Fitbit user with a passion for health, fitness, and technology.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager - Progammable Applications Platform
Twilio, Tallinn, Estonia
Electrical Motor Control Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Director of Product Management, Places
Factual, Los Angeles
Lead Product Designer
Vimeo, New York, NY
Product (UX) Designer
Lightspeed, Amsterdam, NL
Palantir Technologies, Munich, Germany