Senior Business System Analyst - Supply Chain
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
The Sr Business Analyst is a process champion that owns worldwide responsibility for supporting all Supply Chain functions within Operations. This role will be managing business processes and ERP systems primarily for Forecasting, Demand Planning, MRP, Advance Planning and Optimizations areas. In this role you will be leading Business requirement development including discovery, defining and enhancing new processes, including end user training. This position leverages extensive hands on experience and business acumen in the development of Business and Systems processes within Fitbit’s ERP environment. This will promote the growth of the company and assures Supply Chain scalability for our fast growing company.
The successful candidate will own the worldwide process for collecting, prioritizing and managing requests for improvements and/or changes to the Supply Chain functionality and corresponding business processes including upgrades and new tools. This position will include a unique responsibility for a ground up ERP/SAP implementation and Project Management. In order to be successful in above activities, the person will need to establish strong working relationships with the user community leadership teams as well as Finance, Tax and IT in order to proactively set priorities as well as influence the overall supply chain strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scope, define, and support supply chain processes and improvements across numerous functions - Forecasting, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, MRP, Advance Planning and Optimizations
- Must have understanding of cross-functional areas such as Order Fulfillment, Logistics, Inventory and Procurement functions
- Co-develops and represents functional business user’s requests/requirements in order to effectively work cross functionally to provide solutions with IT and 3rd party vendors
- Provides the leadership to create a bridge between Supply Chain Management and the IT technical team
- Drives analysis of impact to requested changers on current & future Supply Chain functionality
- Gains approval from Exec team and manages the implementation of approved changes
- Leads as a Business Analyst/Process Architect role for ERP Implementations & Upgrades in Supply Chain Functions
- Drives documentation of business processes, provides analysis and suggestions required to improve the productivity of Supply Chain processes. (Note: this is NOT limited to ERP tools)
- Manage, Identify, Troubleshoot and fix issues in Production, Unit test, System integration test and User acceptance test
- Support Project deliverables such as pilots, business readiness and cutover plans
- Works cross functionally to lead efforts to fix issues and document what changes are needed (customizations and/or new business processes)
- Leads cross functional effort to formally document processes, procedures and user guides
- Own and drive setup for new geographies for supply chain expansion
- Support development of Global Operations KPI’s
- Implementation of Supply Chain collaboration, Visibility and reporting capabilities
- Address/fix setups so ERP systems support Supply Chain business needs
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors in MIS, Computer Science or relevant major
- Minimum 8+ years experience in a high-tech environment
- 6 years Business Analyst experience with ERP implementation/upgrades (SAP Preferred)
- 5+ years experience managing business process and systems re-engineering in supply chain
- Ability to work independently and manage a growing organization geographically
- Ability to influence cross functional leaders and groups
- Experienced in S&OP (Sales and Operations planning) process
- Exposed to Business intelligence for Supply Chain Dashboards and reports
- SAP SCM, DP, MRP, GATP processes experience is preferred
- SAP APO/IBP or Oracle Demantra is highly desirable
- Good understanding of Order to Cash and Procure to Pay business processes
- 2+ years of Project Management exposure (Waterfall/Agile) is desirable
Skills & Ability:
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities
- Work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment is a plus!
- Ability to work effectively in a complex and dynamic environment
- Analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Ability to create and implement solid business process changes
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Part Time Data Analytics Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
System Center Configuration Manager Consultant
Catapult Systems, Austin, Texas
Data Research Support Agent-Student Position
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
Lalamove, Hong Kong