Sr Manager of Sales Operations - SOX
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 80mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
This position reports to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations. This individual will be responsible for oversight of all SOX processes and control design and execution within the Sales Operations and Fitbit Health Solutions teams. The candidate must have a firm grasp of SOX process flow mapping, design and documentation of controls. Additionally, the candidate should be able to identify control deficiencies or risks and offer improvement strategies. This person should demonstrate proficient project management skills, superior communication and organizational skills.
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly controls within Sales Operations and Fitbit Health Solutions
- Ensure secondary reviews of global SAP order management transactions and master data updates as well as Fitbit Health Solutions storefront pricing changes are completed in a timely manner
- Act as liaison and primary contact for cross-functional SOX teams, including the internal and external audit teams.
- Update documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives, and training guides
- Evaluate controls as processes change and make control updates as necessary
- Partner with IT to recommend any systematic updates needed to simplify manual control processes; drive and collaborate with business partners on designing, testing and implementing updates.
- Develop required training documentation and ensure global teams are trained and updated on a regular basis
- Monitor global processes to ensure they are aligned across regions
- Ensure all downstream impacts with the Finance and Accounting teams are considered
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred in accounting, finance or related field
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience, skills and knowledge with internal SOX controls and audit industry practices gained from roles requiring SOX compliance responsibilities or internal audit roles
- Experience in the consumer goods industry, preferably including Order Management process flow
- Must have experience with an ERP system, preferably SAP.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Experience in managing a team or individual
- Detail-oriented with good reporting skills, including both ad hoc and standard reporting
- Intermediate Excel skills
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Support Associate
MongoDB, New Delhi/Gurgaon
Senior Director of Channel Partnerships
Lever, San Francisco
Customer Success Manager - Commercial
Media Account Manager - India
Endurance International Group, Burlington, Massachusetts
Sales Development Representative
Knotel, Knotel SF