Senior Design & Product Recruiter
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
As a Senior Design & Product Recruiter at Fitbit, you will partner with industry leaders within Fitbit to hire top talent for our Design and Product teams. In this role you will manage the full-cycle recruiting process and play an important role in the growth of our engineering teams. Our Recruiting team is very involved in all steps of the recruiting process, and you will have exposure to all facets of the company.
What You’ll Work On:
- Manage full cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Leverage multiple sourcing strategies and channels including your external network, job boards, and internal referrals to provide high quality candidates.
- Act as a business partner with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and goals.
- Identify, evaluate and engage candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Drive offer strategy, including extending offers and closing candidates.
- Track and manage hiring metrics and provide data-driven guidance to hiring teams.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams including HR, Compensation, Operations, and Benefits.
- Build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Organize and attend Recruiting events such as Meetups and speaking engagements.
- Knowledge and passion for Fitbit's products and ability to speak to our technology/industry.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- 4+ years of proven success recruiting Design, UX & Product roles.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Experience owning the full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, qualifying, relationship management, and closing candidates.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for all levels of an organization from Associate level to Director and above.
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands.
- Patient, communicative, and team player that is detail oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineering Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Boston, Massachusetts
Palantir Technologies, Washington, D.C.
Quantcast, San Francisco
Productivity Coach - Engineering & Product
Honey, Downtown Los Angeles
Senior Regional Organizer- OH/IN
Life Skills Coach
thredUP, Mechanicsburg, PA