Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto.
Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the advantages of being public, offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and above all have fun doing it.
In our newest Fitbit office in Bucharest, located in the heart of the city, we are planning to build on the foundation laid by the Vector Watch team. We are looking to keep growing and this role will be fundamental to the continued success of Fitbit as we build exciting new products and services.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
Accounts payable specialist
The AP specialist will be a key member of the EMEA Accounting team, based in Romania and will be hands-on in supporting the company’s day to day accounting operations. They will be responsible for accounts payable, bank reconciliations and accruals.The successful candidate will join a fun, fast-paced, and high-growth company.This full-time role will interface daily with internal departments, upper management, external vendors, and service providers.
As an accounts payable specialist, you will take on challenges in areas that may include:
- Process daily AP invoices
- Assist with filing and organisation of AP records.
- Review expense claims and work with Concur, our T&E system
- Maintain valid and accurate vendor database and AP records.
- Work closely with finance and procurement teams to ensure accurate GL coding and proper proof of receipts.
- Reconcile AP with vendor AR statement to ensure the proper AP records.
- Support the monthly financial close process
- Prepare month-end journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and supporting schedules for Romanian and selected EMEA entities
- Prepare cash journal entries, monthly bank reconciliations, and prepare cash projections
- Liaise with external providers regarding local monthly accounting requirements, providing inputs and reviewing provider outputs
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures in accordance with company’s accounting policies and our internal control requirements
- 2+ years experience in multinational company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, team-oriented individual with confidence in dealing with people at all organizational levels
- Ability to act on own initiative and take responsibility
- Committed to learning and development, flexible.
- Strong Excel, Word, and Outlook knowledge
- Experience in SAP and concur desirable
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vroom, New York City, NY
Sr. Financial Planning & Business Operations Analyst - Enterprise
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Sr. Analyst, Finance Business Partner
Indigo, Boston, MA
Sales Professional, Houston
Tachyus, Houston, TX
Knotel, Knotel NYC
Media Trading Analyst
The Trade Desk, Los Angeles, CA