Demand Analytics Planner
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Demand Analytics Planner
What they do
- Analyze sales across customer and product segments to identify new trends. Quantify factors that influence sales such as price, seasonality, product mix, run-rate, cannibalization, and competitive environment.
- Enhance statistical models by incorporating new factors and modifying existing factors to improve forecast accuracy.
- Identify and quantify risks/opportunities of existing forecast. Present recommended forecast adjustments and assumptions to cross-functional sales forecasting team to achieve consensus forecast.
- Partner with sales and marketing to manage impact on forecast of specific demand driving initiatives, market conditions, customer specific variables and product interdependencies.
- Enable senior management to make informed, data-based driven decisions by providing business analysis and analytical support, particularly in areas where data is difficult to assess/unreliable and a high level of analytical skill is required
Who they are
- 2+ years of creating complex forecasting models
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills resulting in action-oriented recommendations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Strong team player that has a customer focused approach and is solution oriented
- Strong fluency in Excel required
- Fluency in Tableau and a programming language such as SQL, R, and/or Python strongly preferred
- Prior experience within the Consumer Electronics and/or retail industry preferred
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager, mParticle - SF
Gray Scalable, San Francisco, CA
Data Center Specialist
Workplace Experience Lead (SB)
Honey, Santa Barbara
HeadSpin, Tokyo, Japan
Sales Strategy Analyst (m/w/x)
Cloud Solutions Architect