Sourcing Manager - EMEA
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60 million devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalised experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a re-energised focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s EMEA HQ is based in Dublin with Global HQ campus located in the heart of San Francisco with additional office locations in Singapore, Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
Brief description of the job:
- Lead sourcing projects supporting various key indirect spend categories for EMEA.
- Provide execution support for EMEA.
- Manage travel support for EMEA.
- Provide support for BPO (business process outsourcing) team in Pune, India
- May also get involved in procurement process improvement projects.
- Strong partnership with the business units with the key stakeholders to understand their pain points & priorities.
- Leverage on the analytics to get educated on the spend.
- Play a key role to focus on process/tools/analytics/policy to improve procurement effectiveness.
- Mentor & train procurement team & business on procurement practices.
What You’ll Work On:
Primary support is overall procurement support for EMEA for execution, sourcing, and travel.
- Soft skills critical
- Ability to influence
- Team player
- Procurement execution
- Strong communication skills, comfort level presenting to senior management
- Negotiation expertise
- Project management
- Mentorship/training expertise.
- Experience with sourcing toolset
- Experience with spend analytics
- Subject matter expertise in various indirect spend categories, including travel.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.