B2B Marketing Automation Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals. We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
B2B Marketing Automation Manager
Join the world’s most beloved wearables brand! Fitbit helps people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals. Fitbit Health Solutions is the B2B side of the business that develops health and wellness solutions designed to help increase engagement, improve health outcomes, and drive a positive return for employers, health plans and health systems. The B2B Marketing Automation Manager will play a critical role in the development and execution of campaigns and revenue-generating programs for Fitbit Health Solutions.
We are looking for a motivational member of the Demand Generation team who can:
- Drive efficiency of demand generation programs while working cross-functionally with marketing and sales teams
- Create and execute lead generation programs for enterprise, SMB, and other segments
- Develop and monitor timelines / marketing calendar to ensure cohesiveness across the organization
- Monitor, analyze, conduct A/B testing, and optimize full-funnel programs to ensure strong ROI
- Improve lead progression through the funnel by introducing new methods of nurture accelerators
- Report results based on quarterly KPIs and industry benchmarks on a regular basis for optimal management buy-in
- Work directly with agencies and key internal stakeholders to develop effective campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree required. A degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Communication is a plus.
- At least 5 years in marketing with majority of that time in B2B demand generation roles
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience using Salesforce, Marketing Automation (preferably Marketo), and 3rd Party Integrated Tools (i.e. ON24, GTW, Bizible, Tableau, LeanData, Engagio, Demandbase, Splash, etc.)
- Prior working experience planning and executing webinar programs
- Preferred prior working experience with events, Sirius Decisions Demand Gen Methodology, and account based modeling for lead progression
- Knowledge of current best practices and new strategies for digital and lead generation marketing
- A creative thinker with proven ability to effectively execute integrated and streamlined marketing programs
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams and at all levels of an organization
- A multi-tasker that can handle a multitude of different responsibilities at one time
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail - willing to investigate something small while keeping the big picture in mind
- Prior experience marketing to HR/Benefits buyers or in healthcare is a plus
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment; must be a self-starter
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Marketing Programs Manager
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Director, Brand Marketing (Engagement)
Peloton, NY HQ
Creative Senior Copy
Airbnb, Shanghai, China
Technical Content Specialist
The Trade Desk, Ventura, CA, San Francisco, CA, New York, NY
Imperfect Produce, San Antonio
Vertical Strategy Lead - Financial Services
Pinterest, New York, NY; Chicago, IL