Program and Systems Manager, Sales Operations
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 80mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations, this position will oversee systems projects related to the Fitbit ERP, Sales Reporting database and procedures, and other Sales Ops tools and processes. This individual will partner with cross-functional teams to ensure that the Sales Ops team has systems and reporting functionality required to operate efficiently and optimally.
- Manage and track all Sales Operations SAP issues, bugs and enhancements in partnership with IT and the Business Systems team. Includes identifying new enhancements required to streamline efficiencies and ensure compliance, as well as overseeing user acceptance testing, training, and rollout of all enhancements.
- Act as liaison with Sales Operations and IT to manage the integration of reporting required from Business Intelligence tool; manage the testing, rollout, training, and ongoing maintenance and development of Sales Ops BI reporting.
- Partner with the Sales Reporting team to troubleshoot weekly data issues with E2Open, Fitbit’s Point of Sales reporting system, as well as with the offshore support team.
- Ownership of Sales Ops master data, including Material, Pricing, and Customer Master Data. Includes ensuring SOX compliance around all master data.
- Maintain project plans with schedule, status, and metrics; report out to the business and key stakeholders weekly.
- Partner with Business Systems on any required EDI New Customer Onboarding & Maintenance.
- Plan team resources needed for completion of Sales Ops projects and works closely with managers to set clear expectations for requirements.
- Take on any special projects around systems support.
- 7+ years’ experience working with an ERP System, preferably SAP.
- 3-5 years’ experience with leading multiple process improvement or IT-related projects; experience working with cross-functional teams in Sales Operations, Sales, IT, and Business Systems to execute.
- Knowledge of B2B order management, forecasting, sales operations processes, as well as retailer point of sale (POS) information.
- Self-driven personality with ability to execute: organized, proactive individual that can operate independently.
- Detail oriented, strong communication, eager to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Architect, Devices (Architect / Senior Architect / Principal Architect)
Okta, San Jose, San Francisco, Bellevue WA, or Toronto ON
Senior DevOps Engineer
Top Hat, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Computer Vision Engineer/Researcher
Magic Leap, Inc., Zurich, Switzerland; Lausanne, Switzerland
Staff Software Engineer, Application Platform
Quantcast, San Francisco
Software Engineering Internship
Poynt, Palo Alto, CA, US
App Annie, San Francisco