SMB Associate Sales Manager, Atlantic Region
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
With momentum and an aggressive growth plan, Fitbit Health Solutions is looking for a SMB Sales Associate to focus on solution adoption and revenue growth with small to mid-sized employers. This position is responsible for working with direct employers, building pipeline, closing deals, and achieving individual and team-based revenue targets. The role would have direct responsibility for driving adoption of Fitbit Health Solutions with organizations based on a consultative approach, helping small and mid-market companies understand how Fitbit integrated solutions can help them meet their health and wellness goals. The role will be a customer facing representative and will have proven experience in generating sales results and successfully engaging senior HR, wellness and benefit leaders.
The right candidate will have experience in an inside and/or outbound enterprise sales Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) role, excel in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for the wearable technology space. This revenue generating position will provide employer solutions that span wellness, chronic care management and health coaching.
- Strategically prospect net new potential small to mid-market customers and build a qualified pipeline in your designated region.
- Prospect, qualify and close on key business leads and targets in the small and medium business segments.
- Forecast and achieve individual and team-based revenue targets.
- Participate in quarterly business reviews of top-tier customers.
- Work collaboratively with the customer success and account management teams throughout the product implementation and employee wellness program expansion phases to increase utilization and renewals of Fitbit Health Solutions.
- Function as the representative face of Fitbit at trade shows, events, and partner presentations (limited travel required).
- At least 4 years of work experience with 2-3 years of direct experience in a business development focused role in healthcare technology and services, as an outward facing representative of the company.
- Proven track record of success in a B2B sales account or service-oriented role. Full-cycle closing experience preferred.
- Experience with account management, preferably in a healthcare technology and services organization.
- Experience in the connected health space and an understanding of employer wellness, chronic care management and health coaching solutions, a plus
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and work independently as a self-starter.
- Results-oriented sales professional with the ability to successfully evaluate business-building opportunities and to develop a robust pipeline.
- Business acumen with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity and experience working with Salesforce.com.
- Experience with enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for employer wellness and clinical applications, a plus.
- B.S. degree required from an accredited 4-year institution preferred.
- Open to San Francisco and/or remote locations.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
People Operations Manager
App Academy, San Francisco, California
General Assembly, Austin
Product Operations Manager
Juniper Square, San Francisco, CA and Austin, TX
Optical Supervisor, Aventura Mall
Warby Parker, Miami, FL
Product Operations Manager - International
LimeBike, San Francisco Bay Area
Client Onboarding Manager
Bluecore, New York City