Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Brief description of the job:
Sr. Sales Operations Analyst
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Sales Operations, this position will be an analyst across the Sales Operations Team, supporting Sales Forecasting, Order Management, and Sales Reporting. The Analyst will be a key member of the team, partnering with team members to design and refine tools, dashboards, reporting, and processes, as well as providing detailed sales analysis and forecasting support. This individual will also help to bridge gap among the Sales Operations teams thru process improvement and training
- Manage, develop and publish weekly Sales Ops Dashboards, reporting on departmental metrics and KPIs.
- Develop and streamline processes and tools around product allocation, partnering with Sales when we are in situations of constrained inventory.
- Design, enhance, and maintain Excel-based tools for the Sales Operations team to effectively manage customer orders, report on sales performance, and analyze promotional sales activity; provide ad hoc analysis and data cleansing when required.
- Assist in providing inventory strategy analysis globally; provide recommendations to resolve issues with excess inventory and/or shortages.
- Manage Sales Operations process documentation files, making updates and changes where necessary and ensuring global teams have the appropriate training on any new procedures.
- Oversee, organize, and streamline customer item setup and maintenance in partnership with the Sales organization.
- Investigate and validate historical POS (point of sale) data processing discrepancies with E2Open, Fitbit’s Point of Sales reporting system, as well as with the offshore support team.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Sales Operations role including sales analysis and/or sales forecasting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, preferable to have experience with Tableau.
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented.
- Experience working in the consumer goods industry and with major retailers.
- Preferable to have experience with an ERP system (Fitbit uses SAP)
- Able to work cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Bachelor’s degree required
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Linux Foundation, Remote
Enterprise Sales Engineer (Houston, TX)
Okta, Houston, TX
Media Account Manager, SMB - DACH
Sales Development Representative
Emma Inc., Nashville, TN
Sales Solutions Manager
Pinterest, Dublin, Ireland