Marketing Manager - France (Remote)
Fitbit, France (Remote)
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalised experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a re-energised focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of start-up with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive package, amazing perks and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s EMEA HQ is based in Dublin, our Global HQ campus located in the heart of San Francisco with additional office locations in Singapore, Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit?
About the role
For the French market we’re looking for a native, France based, Marketing Manager to manage consumer marketing and Fitbit’s relationship with our customers by delivering great customer experiences and optimising the user experience at key moments. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical marketing background and have experience leading and collaborating with diverse, cross-functional teams across marketing and sales.
To be successful, an individual must be able to independently solve practical problems, develop strong cross-functional relationships and adapt fluidly to the needs of the business. It requires the ability to identify high ROI targets, analyse data and make key business decisions in a fast-paced environment.
As the Marketing Manager for France you are part of the Northern Europe marketing team and you’ll work closely with the French sales & marketing team. You’ll report into the Sr. Marketing Manager for Northern Europe.
- Develop & execute annual media plans tailored to local market, incorporating product roadmap, PR, brand, retail and partnership activities
- Develop 360° marketing campaigns which deliver a high level of brand awareness, customer demand & revenue growth
- Identify and build strategic partnerships with key media stakeholders, strategic partners and suppliers to align with local business objectives
- Coordinate with local PR agency to deliver the agreed strategy working across seasonal outreaches, events, publicity campaigns, sponsorships and product range launches to generate coverage and support key marketing initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Drive PR strategy and execution, relationship building with influencers, ambassadors and organisation for local events, experiential events and local tradeshows
- Create relevant & necessary content as per local partnership/sponsorship and activities
- Manage and support product launches in country with activities and events
- Localise/adapt EMEA global marketing strategies, product messaging and customer campaigns to align with consumer needs in local market
- Develop and execute social media strategy in collaboration with local agencies
- Work closely with EMEA marketing team to input & feedback on global messaging, campaigns brief, PR messaging
- Ensure consistency and clarity of brand messaging across all local executions
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience in brand marketing in consumer technology or health/fitness
- Demonstrated track record of success across a variety of marketing activities (advertising, public relations, digital marketing, etc.) and driving marketing for both product launch as brand campaigns
- Data driven and analytical; uses data to assess product and marketing performance, to prioritise areas of opportunity, and to inform decisions
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Flexible and adaptable to changing plans; comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, both with individuals and across organisations
- A proactive, self-starter that has a bias towards action and delivering results
- Great interpersonal & communication skills – both spoken and written in French and English
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results
- Experience in commercial roles and/or channel marketing is a plus
- Passionate about health & fitness and believes in Fitbit’s mission
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Community Ambassador - Boise, ID
Yelp, Boise, ID
Sr. Growth Product Marketing Manager, Buyers Experience
Box, Redwood City Office
Ventura TRAVEL, Berlin
Associate Marketing Manager
Rocket Lawyer, San Francisco
Sales Development Representative
Treasure Data, Mountain View, CA