Senior Financial Analyst-Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our FP&A team. This individual will be supporting our B2B and Business Development teams, reporting to the Finance Manager. The candidate will have a wide range of responsibilities across two highly visible parts of our business.
Financial support for the B2B team. Qualifications include strong communications skills, a customer service focus, and the ability to embrace change.
- Budget and forecast management for headcount and discretionary spending
- Monthly close process that includes preparing journal entries and management with the business of their submitted purchase orders
- Understand business changes and the impacts to budget. The information will be used to provide a more accurate and timely forecast
- Prepare monthly reports and KPI’s
- Maintain our dynamic and evolving pricing model
- Review pricing exception requests and prepare the analysis for executive review
- Influence timely decisions that align with financials targets. This may include ad hoc financial analysis
Assist, as-needed, in providing financial support for the BD team as they explore new business opportunities. Qualifications include strong analytical and modeling skills.
- Provide financial support including financial modeling, valuation, sensitivity analysis, and metric reporting
- Analyze contribution margin for new opportunities as they arise
- Assist with any required integration to ensure consistent and accurate reporting continues
- Develop financial presentations for executive review
- 3-5 years of applicable experience
- Highly collaborative with strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Detailed oriented
- Excellent excel skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a diverse, fast paced, global environment
- Owns key deliverables and is able to drive work to completion
- Concise and effective communicator
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.