Sales Order Management Specialist
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly-traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public—offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like free lunches, Friday happy hours, on-site fitness classes and more. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is made up of three modern buildings located at the heart of SOMA in San Francisco. Monday-Friday you can feast your eyes on amazing views of the skyline, then feast yourself on some of the city’s best food trucks, lunch spots and coffee shops. When you’ve had your fill, lace up and make your way to the Ferry Building for the perfect post-work run or walk along the water (with the Bay Bridge as your backdrop)!
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
Brief description of the job:
As a member of the Fitbit Sales Operations team, the Sales Order Management Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of order management within Fitbit Health Solutions and will have diverse responsibilities that include:
- Issuing and managing sales quotes and sales orders.
- Communicating order confirmation, ship date, and tracking information to customers.
- Working closely with the Fitbit Warehouses and Logistics and Operations teams to ensure timely delivery of all orders.
- Providing reporting to external customers and internal business partners on open quotes and orders, shipments, backlog and returns.
- Investigating and resolving all shipping issues including short-ships, damages, mis-shipments and lost goods.
- Coordinating with the Finance and Accounting teams on all credit, payment, billing and returns issues.
- Collaborating with Corporate Wellness Business Development Team to ensure a positive customer experience.
- 2 to 5 years of order management experience
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Experience using an ERP system
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must be detail oriented, and able to work under tight deadlines and with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Can-do Attitude.
- Outstanding follow-through, time management and planning skills to deliver results.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as market develops in unpredictable ways, producing high quality work and projecting a positive attitude.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director - Japan
Elastic, Tokyo, Japan
Regional Sales Manager (Los Angeles, CA)
PlanGrid, Los Angeles, CA
Sales Engineer - Germany
Rubrik, Germany - Frankfurt, NRW, Berlin
Media - Associate Account Manager - France
Business Developer Aix-en-Provence
Customer Success & Applications Manager