Product Marketing Manager - Software Experiences
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto.
Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the advantages of being public, offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and above all have fun doing it.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
About the role
The main focus of this role is on the development and co-ordination of growth of Fitbit’s smart experiences (payments & apps) for our smartwatches and wearables and to manage partner integrations/relationships from business development through to marketing execution. You will lead the partner outreach and day-to-day relationship and projects with key partners - from initial outreach through development of the experience and marketing execution.
As part of the EMEA team you will represent Fitbit at developer and partner events, hackathons and tradeshows to build awareness for our developer platform and create specific developer outreach programmes. This role will be the product expert for sales, marketing and external partners in EMEA - disseminating guidance and best practices for APIs, SDKs and data integrations.
Drive overall growth of Fitbit’s app store in EMEA
- Business development & partner outreach to ensure Fitbit users in each market get access the most relevant smart experiences
- Build awareness & advocacy with developer communities across EMEA- represent Fitbit at developer events, hackathons, tradeshows & manage developer outreach and interactions
- Manage day to day of software & service partnerships - drive technical integration and business / legal agreements
- App & app store marketing- Work with partners to maximise Fitbit exposure through partner channels. Responsible for overall app and app store marketing & management
Drive overall growth of Fitbit Pay in EMEA
- Manage payment partners across EMEA to maximise number of banks
- Lead bank outreach and relationship development across EMEA
- Manage payment implementation project (legal, testing, technical questions)
- Lead marketing plans with the banks & vendors to maximise Fitbit’s exposure on partner channels
- Lead marketing execution cross functionally at Fitbit for each new banking partner
Provides a regional HQ based role to be the product expert in region
- Be the product expert for sales, marketing & external partners in region- disseminate guidance and best practice for APIs, SDKs and data integrations.
- Market Analysis & Competitive Insights: Be the expert on the competitor’s software & services capabilities and landscape. Identify key trends and work to keep Fitbit ahead of the curve.
- Work with global product marketing & partnerships team to leverage global partnerships and execute locally
- Responsible for delivering defined ROI, key learning’s, reporting and evaluation of partnership impact to drive market share & revenue
- 5+ years Marketing background
- Proven ability and desire to help build a Marketing infrastructure, including processes, methodologies and tools required to drive Marketing effectiveness
- Experience with working with global brands
- Sound understanding of and experience working in Consumer Electronics (wearables preferred) or related industry
- Strong commercial acumen and strong focus on measurable activities
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Go to market development, management and planning skills
- Able to understand and explain technical details (API, SDK, etc)
- Good financial analysis skills
- Strong EMEA and International experience, with proven International project experience
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to partner effectively, collaborate and influence across an organisation
- Detail-oriented, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Axios, Arlington, VA
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Vancouver
HelloFresh, USA - Vancouver, WA
Business Analyst (Initial 6 month contract)
Director of Communications, APAC
Public Relations Associate
Captain401, San Francisco
Clover Health, Nashville, TN