Content QA Analyst
Fitbit, Salt Lake City, Utah
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit is looking for a Content QA Analyst to join our growing Web team. This role is for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent interpersonal skills who will be responsible for Quality Assurance of Fitbit’s multinational website that will enrich and nurture Fitbit’s relationship with our customers.
You will serve on a cross functional team to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled regularly to keep the website current and will be responsible for timely QA of web projects. This individual will work with the web, content, and development teams to ensure the website meets requirements across desktop and mobile devices.
- Provide quality assurance testing for new and/or updated CMS templates and components for the global fitbit.com site, using Adobe Experience Manager content management system and supporting technologies
- Provide quality assurance for optimal customer experience by ensuring page content meet Fitbit’s high standards for content display and functionality by validating all page elements such as links, videos, images and page layouts
- Perform cross-browser and cross-device quality assurance to ensure all requirements are met
- Promote an overall culture of quality
- Create and support test automation strategies and implementations
- Perform hands-on authoring in AEM to assist with bug-fixes and to provide support for product launches and campaigns
- 2+ years of quality engineering experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) in general, with strong preference given to experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
- Solid understanding of Web-based project test methodology, test environments, bug life cycle, and frequent code release deployment QA support
- Detail-oriented, passionate, proactive, and curious to learn new technologies
- Robust knowledge of common desktop and mobile browser technology
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Experience working with highly-trafficked, scalable Web applications
- Ability to adjust and respond to scheduling and/or technical changes, with the ability to analyze and communicate any increased risks and/or testing considerations resulting from such changes
- Self-starter, ability to adapt to shifting tasks and to support multiple requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to think outside the box when proposing solutions to problems
- Experience with global projects and localization is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably scrum
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Wholesale’s leading digital marketplace and data exchange