Fitbit, US - Salt Lake City
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
Title: Supply Planner
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to more than 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health, we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health and fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the advantages of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance.
In addition, we have made the following commitments to accelerate our high-performance culture and deliver on our business priorities
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Fitbit’s HQ is located in the heart of San Francisco and we have additional offices in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Dublin, Bucharest and in various other markets around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
Fitbit is seeking a Supply Planner (Contract) whose primary responsibility is to lead the global supply planning for warranty support. This planner will contribute by executing & driving the supply plans. We are looking for someone who has a high sense of urgency, an acute attention to detail, and a customer focus. This role will also have broader responsibilities of assisting with special projects globally.
What you’ll work on:
- Build & Analyze monthly supply plans based on capacity, incoming returns, refurb & inventory targets, ensuring business goals are achieved and driving timely & accurate supply communications
- Present supply plan in monthly meeting reviews
- Manage global inventory health, analyze & maintain optimal supply levels by suggesting & executing transfers and/or re-kits
- Communicate with refurbishment teams worldwide on priorities and production outputs
- Drive weekly cross-functional meetings with Customer Service team and share supply updates and availability
- Manage transfer orders, inventory movements, rework orders, & all other transactions in SAP
- Plan/Lead/Execute rework or re-kitting activities at the distribution center
- Collaborate with order management and Supply Planning team on inventory availability
- Work to improve data systems and develop reporting tools & metrics to improve supply visibility & accuracy.
- Opportunity to innovate & optimize current planning processes
- 3+ years experience in excel analysis and/or supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or relevant work experience
- Desire to build a career in Planning / Operations / Supply Chain
- Proficient in analyzing large data sets in excel
- Quick learner of new planning systems
- SAP experience a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Team player with a great attitude
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to think “out of the box” and be flexible in dealing with unique challenges
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
The best bed for better sleep