SMB Inside Sales Associate (Contract)
Fitbit, US - Minnesota - Remote
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to more than 1,700 employees, sold over 90 million devices, and built a health and wellness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto and back again! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health, we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health and fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the advantages of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, a wellness stipend, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance.
In addition, we have made the following commitments to accelerate our high-performance culture and deliver on our business priorities
- Champion the customer- to keep all of our customers top of mind, working to improve their experience and increase their satisfaction/loyalty
- Rally Together- to work as one, global, cross-functional team because together we get to stronger outcomes
- Embrace the Challenge- to recognize our unique opportunity to make an impact, taking ownership and initiative to advance our mission.
Fitbit’s HQ is located in the heart of San Francisco and we have additional offices in Boston, San Diego, Salt Lake City, Dublin, Bucharest and in various other markets around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
What you’ll work on:
With momentum and an aggressive growth plan, Fitbit Health Solutions is looking for a SMB Inside Sales Associate to focus on solution adoption and revenue growth with small employers, while providing sales support for the broader sales team. This position is responsible for closing deals with small employers and assisting our sales team by identifying leads and scheduling qualified appointments with large-employer decision makers. The role will be an outward facing representative for Fitbit and will be comfortable interacting with HR and wellness leaders.
The right candidate will have experience in an inside and/or outbound sales Saas role, excel in a fast-paced environment, and have a passion for the wearable technology space and helping companies increase employee health and wellness.
Responsibilities and Desired Skills:
- Engage and qualify inbound leads through live chat, phone calls, and emails, routing to appropriate team members or qualifying and closing opportunities directly
- Prospect, qualify, and close on key business leads and targets in the small business segment
- Prospect, qualify, and coordinate sales meetings with decision makers in large business segment for team members
- Function as the representative face of Fitbit when directly engaging with key business contacts
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in account management, inside and/or outside sales, in a B2B account or service oriented role. Full-cycle closing experience a plus.
- Manage entire sales process from initial engagement to close, leveraging tools such as live chat, phone, email, and product demonstration tools as necessary
- Document sales activities within CRM
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment, and work independently as a self-starter
- Business acumen with strong written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. degree required from an accredited 4-year institution preferred.
Fitbit is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or other statuses protected by law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit Fitbit's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.