Asia Supply Demand Planner
Fitbit, China - Suzhou
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
Fitbit empowers and inspires you to lead a healthier, more active life. We design health and fitness products and experiences that fit seamlessly into your life — because achieving your goals comes from what you do every day. We give you the insights and encouragement to make smart choices, to see how small everyday changes add up to big results.
Who We Are:
Fitbit is the market leader in the fast-growing category of connected health and fitness products, an exciting business that combines cutting-edge tracking devices with motivating online and mobile experiences to help people reach their health & fitness goals.
Fitbit’s product line includes a number of tracking devices that measure everyday activity -- such as daily steps, heart rate, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed and even how long and well you sleep – to encourage you to be more active. We also make the Aria Wi-Fi Smart Scale and are working aggressively on new products. All of our products wirelessly and automatically sync your data with Fitbit’s online and mobile dashboard, which keeps you motivated through charts and graphs, badges, motivating competitions with friends and family, and fun notifications of your progress.
Asia Supply Demand Planner
The Asia Supply Demand Planner will be the voice of Fitbit’s Planning team in Asia. As the bridge between Fitbit’s headquarters and OEM partners, this person will own the execution of supply plans within one or more OEM production facilities to meet Fitbit’s customer demand requirements. This person will act as focal point in development, communication, and execution of a factory’s daily product supply and contingency plans, and will track and drive to achieve weekly targets.
- In conjunction with Fitbit’s Supply Demand Planning team, understand Fitbit’s demand environment. Develop and maintain daily OEM production targets, to meet Fitbit’s weekly supply requirements by channel, region, distribution centers and SKU. Project and commit to OEM’s ability to achieve plans.
- Track and report OEM Commit to Build (CTB). Evaluate risks to target attainment, plan and implement contingency plans to mitigate.
- Partner with Fitbit New Product Introduction Operations to plan factory capacity requirements based on demand projections. Allocate constrained capacity between products.
- Coordinate with OEM and Fitbit GCM teams to track incoming supply for production-critical components (mechanical and electrical). Allocate and pull-in component supply between products and customer channels.
- Lead regular meetings to communicate plans with Supply Planning team in San Francisco and Dublin.
- Coordinate with OEM factory and Fitbit Planning and Logistics teams to prioritize critical production and ensure orders ship as scheduled.
- Review and manage E&O, in conjunction with the EMS, commodity management and factory ops teams.
- Develop processes and data dashboards at the contract manufacturer to accomplish above responsibilities. Identify improvement opportunities, marshal resources, and drive projects to completion, to achieve targeted measurable benefits.
- Participate in QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews) with OEM to review performance and provide improvement plans.
- Exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail, along with the ability to step back and see the big picture.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of complex data and present it in a concise and clear manner.
- Ability to clearly identify business issues and make recommendations.
- Proven ability to manage in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent business reasoning skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional partners.
- Strong command of Excel and PowerPoint (Netsuite/SAP a plus).
- 5+ years of operations experience.
- Experience in high-volume consumer electronics.
- Experience in integrated manufacturing environment (as part of the factory staff on-site) for electro-mechanical final assembly and/or sub-assembly processes such as plastic molding, MIM parts, PCBA, cable assembly and testing.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.