Digital Marketing & eCommerce Specialist (contract)
Fitbit, Ireland - Dublin
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto.
Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the advantages of being public, offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and above all have fun doing it.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
The Digital Marketing & eCommerce Executive will be responsible for driving profitable growth and improving the experience of the online channel.
As our Digital Marketing & eCommerce Executive for EMEA, you'll enable our business to serve our digital consumers, reach and exceed financial goals and build the Fitbit brand by driving traffic, revenue and maximizing efficiency in digital marketing channels for Fitbit.com. You'll help define and execute the overall channel experience and digital performance marketing strategy. This role may require some travel.
About the eCommerce (Direct to Consumer) team
eCommerce is Fitbit’s only Direct to Consumer channel. The team is responsible for delivering industry leading digital marketing campaigns and consumer centric online shopping experiences across EMEA.
Working on Fitbit’s DTC business you'll be an Ambassador of the Fitbit brand. We are looking for people with ambition and vision to take everything we know and re-invent it. We test fast, adjust fast and grow fast.
- Manage the implementation of the eCommerce strategy.
- Partner with the analytics team to analyze weekly, monthly and quarterly reports: draw insights, help the team identify optimization tactics and adjust strategy to achieve conversion goals.
- Manage, and execute against the annual digital product development & optimization roadmap for the EMEA eCommerce buisness– bringing strategic and customer experience focus to the roadmap and the prioritization of projects within it.
- Assist in developing the expansion and growth strategies for key marketing channels including paid search, organic search, affiliates, digital media and social media.
- Develop and deliver on revenue and budget targets for assigned digital marketing channels and programs for new capabilities.
- Work in a cross-functional team through collaboration with Brand, Social, Analytics, Operations and Development on key initiatives.
- University degree in Business, Marketing, Digital or related field.
- Minimum 4/5 year’s experience in digital/online marketing; strong background in e-commerce required.
- Proven experience in conversion rate optimization, experience with stock management for an eCommerce business would be a plus.
- Previous experience with a proven record of demonstrating strong return on investment and achieving eCommerce targets.
- Strong understanding of web analytics, best practices and available data relevant to marketing and onsite optimization required.
- Experience working with external agencies and vendors.
- Strong Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager (Senior PMM) - Watches
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Salesforce and Marketing Automation Administrator
MyFitnessPal, Austin, TX
Paid Social Coordinator
Vimeo, New York, NY
Client Services Intern U.K. - Summer 2018
Head of Driver Engagement
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Personal Stylist - Part Time ($15 per hour)