Digital (Web) Project Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly-traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public—offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like free lunches, Friday happy hours, on-site fitness classes and more. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is made up of three modern buildings located at the heart of SOMA in San Francisco. Monday-Friday you can feast your eyes on amazing views of the skyline, then feast yourself on some of the city’s best food trucks, lunch spots and coffee shops. When you’ve had your fill, lace up and make your way to the Ferry Building for the perfect post-work run or walk along the water (with the Bay Bridge as your backdrop)!
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
The Digital Project Manager will sit within the Web Team on the Platform Marketing Team and own the refinement and delivery of projects. This position will have a consultative approach in managing project objectives and needs. The Digital Project Manager will develop a strong relationship with the Marketing team through an understanding of their business and owning the projects they provide. This person will provide excellent communications and service to stakeholders, internal and external resources, and provide process guidance to ensure project success.
- Drives the execution of digital marketing projects across multiple internal and external teams
- Identifies appropriate resources and assigns projects and tasks for team members
- Provides development and engineering insights and feasibility checks during planning phases
- Develops schedules to ensure timely completion of project
- Manages day-to-day tasks and maintains in-depth involvement to allow for early identification of project risks and constraints
- Manages project brief-scope and executes change control when additional requests for features or functionality are made by stakeholders
- Evaluates business requirements and ensures that project deliverables are high-quality, accurate, and fulfill stated objectives
- Works with the Development and Engineering teams to ensure executions are correctly constructed and to provide assistance in troubleshooting development related issues
- Evaluates and establish processes per project to ensure project success
- Maintain process and project documentations in Jira and Confluence
- Provides daily/weekly/etc. project status updates to stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in project management and managing cross-functional teams
- Practices the basics of project management (estimation, project planning, resource planning, risk management, change management, communication planning)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Dropbox, HTML, CSS, and Photoshop
- Able to deliver under extreme deadlines and fast-paced environment
- Proactive and solution-oriented when managing issues
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities
- Capable of coaching/mentoring and conflict management/negotiation
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of translation challenges and experience with tools / services like Lionbridge, Smartling, Sajan etc. is a must
- Excellent communication skills required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
CRM Supplier Marketing Manager
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Junior Local Market Rep
Weedmaps, Syracuse, New York, United States
Network Strategy Associate
Oscar, New York
Associate Brand Marketing Manager(Contractor)
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Senior Marketing Writer/Editor
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY
Advertising Copywriter (Freelance)
Harry’s, New York, NY