Director of Demand Generation, Fitbit Health Solutions
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
Fitbit Health Solutions develops health & wellness solutions to help increase engagement, improve health outcomes and drive a positive return for employers, health plans and health systems.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
At Fitbit, we are dedicated to helping people lead healthier, more active lives. We take a common sense approach to fitness, and believe that the key to successful transformation is to make it both easy and fun for consumers to be more active, eat smarter, and get enough sleep — in short, that small changes to your daily routine can add up to big results. Our mission is to empower and inspire you to live a healthier, more active life. We create innovative, inspiring products and online services that harness the power of new technologies to make people more aware of their everyday activities and motivate them to do more. Fitbit is seeking a Director of Demand Generation to join our growing Health Solutions team.
- Own budget, annual strategy and quarterly execution plans for demand generation function
- Oversee team that executes marketing programs across email, advertising, content syndication, account based, website, SEO/SEM, events and field marketing
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of lead/account engagement including account based programs, lead nurtures, and field events.
- Create a strong marketing-to-sales processes (e.g. enablement, training, communication)
- Establish a marketing operations function and own the metrics
- Work hand-in-hand with PR, content marketing, and product marketing to ensure that marketing campaigns are coordinated
- Oversee the management of our marketing automation system and connectivity to Salesforce
- Minimum of 12+ years of progressive marketing experience in B2B technology; health and wellness industry experience a plus
- 5 years of experience managing a team
- Ability to straddle the divide between strategy and execution
- Expertise in building integrated marketing programs from the ground up
- Intellectual curiosity, drive; self-starter
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Comfort in working with senior leaders and executives
- Unfazed by a fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter
- Knowledge of Marketo and SFDC is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.