Sr Director, Global Talent Acquisition
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
The Sr Director of Global Talent Acquisition will play a key role in continuing Fitbit’s exceptional growth. This individual will be a champion of Fitbit’s Talent Acquisition Function, partnering with executives across the entire company. Whether coaching clients on talent acquisition strategies, navigating and resolving supply and demand issues, or creating and implementing unique programs to set Fitbit apart and support the company’s culture, this individual must demonstrate an uncanny ability to prioritize and attract exceptional talent. The Sr Director of Global Talent Acquisition will be an integral part of Fitbit’s Human Resources Leadership team, clearly understanding every aspect of the business. This individual will be a thought leader on required skillsets and strategies to acquire specific talent as the company’s needs change.
The Sr Director of Global Talent Acquisition will report to the VP of Global HR and manage a team of ~25 recruiting professionals worldwide.
- Refine and execute the recruiting brand that leverages Fitbit as an employer of choice
- Coach and consult with hiring managers on recruitment and talent mobility best practices to ensure that talentacquisition is driving the business to meet and achieve its goals
- Expertly utilize innovative social media and internet marketing strategies to foster the best applicant pools andconsumer messaging
- Manage, motivate and develop (with true passion) a talent acquisition team comprised of recruiters, coordinators andsourcers
- Co-own TA programs including: campus recruiting, candidate experience, and employee referrals
- Refine key recruitment metrics and measure ROI impact to the organization
- Establish sourcing and recruiting research strategies to create a viable, sustainable pipeline of outstanding talent
- Guide the TA team with creative strategies for attraction
- Provide counsel and partner with Compensation and benefits programs to ensure competitive position
- Be comfortable providing insights and data of the function to an executive audience
- Own global TA budgets for compensation, tools, and programs
Professional Qualities & Experience
- 10+ years of Talent Acquisition leadership, in a high-tech, growth organization
- 4 years managing global TA teams with a Software engineering focus
- Ability to be an influential, subject matter expert to the Executive Team
- Experience establishing remote talent teams
- Proven credentials as an organizational leader with deep business acumen
- Demonstrated ability to identify strategic organizational talent issues and influence change
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated mentorship skills: coaching others and providing sound guidance on TA strategies
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Creative thinker: solving problems creatively and utilizing talent creatively
- Hands-on: intellectually curious with natural initiative
- Multitasker: prioritizing key objectives while managing daily tactical requirements
- Agile: flexible, with enough adaptability to operate in a technical, fast moving organization
- Interpersonally skilled: having a proven track record as a relationship-builder, team player, collaborator, coach and facilitator
- Work ethic: willing to make the extra effort to achieve hyper-aggressive growth goals with a sense of urgency
- An excellent sense of humor and humility is a must!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
PlayStation, Playa Vista, CA
Talent Sourcer (Contract)
Casper, San Francisco
Kickstarter, San Francisco
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Executive Assistant Business Partner
Pinterest, San Francisco
Luxury Retreats - Recruiter
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada