Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
A Fitbit EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services) Manager will manage various aspects of our relationship with manufacturing and design partners (suppliers).
Key aspects of the job will include:
- Create smart sourcing strategies and proposals in the EMS space. Conduct research on sourcing and manufacturing. Present recommendations at executive briefings.
- Develop and manage RFQs from concept, to negotiations, to business award.
- Be adept at managing suppliers from on-boarding through to EOL.
- Negotiate commercial agreements and contracts.
- Manage and negotiate product costs (COGS), PPV, inventory revaluations, and other claims.
- Manage supplier scorecards, corrective actions, and be the organizational point of contact for supplier performance escalations.
- Lead the extended organization in conducting quarterly business reviews.
- Drive process improvement internally in all aspects of supplier management. Be able to think creatively to propose newer and better ways of doing things.
- MBA Preferred.
- At least 10 years experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience in managing global EMS and OEM partners. Previous employment directly working for an EMS or OEM is a plus.
- Proven experience in building strong relationships at the executive level with internal constituents and suppliers.
- Strong knowledge of main operational areas, with particular strength in materials management, supplier management, electronics manufacturing, business process development and financial analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Superior problem solving skills and 360-degree thinking to avert issues before they occur.
- Ability to multi-task and be comfortable with change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager Operations, Domain Experts
Senior Accountant (Dublin)
Etsy, Dublin, IE
Senior Inventory Accountant
Peloton, NY HQ
Financial Accountant / Bilanzbuchhalter (m/w)
Sales Finance Associate
Pinterest, San Francisco
Vice President of Learning and Development
Red Ventures, South Charlotte