Firmware Test Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007 as a team of two with one big idea. Today, that idea has become a movement. Fitbit is now a publicly traded company creating award-winning products and services that are available across the globe. We’re transforming the way the world sees health & fitness. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto.
Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the advantages of being public, offering a competitive benefits package and amazing perks. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and above all have fun doing it.
In our newest Fitbit office in Bucharest, located in the heart of the city, we are planning to build on the foundation laid by the Vector Watch team. We are looking to keep growing and this role will be fundamental to the continued success of Fitbit as we build exciting new products and services.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
Firmware Test Engineer
Fitbit is looking for a Firmware Test Engineer to join our growing team. As a Firmware Test Engineer, you will help shape the future of testing wearable devices and fitness technology at Fitbit. We’re looking for a proactive test engineer who has a passion and proven track record for testing products from concept to delivery.
As a firmware test engineer, you will take on challenges in areas that may include:
- Design test specifications and test plans for new and existing features
- Create, prioritize, and organize test cases into logical suites for execution
- Execute test cases and report results
- Research evolving test trends
- Work with other engineers to increase test coverage
- Utilize testing best practices and processes within the engineering team
- Mentor junior engineers on testing best practices
- Work in an Agile test environment
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience with manual testing
- 2+ years of total experience in QA
- 2+ years experience with firmware or embedded devices
- Passion for Fitbit’s mission
- Great communicator (verbal, written and visual)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Localization & Mapping Engineer, Autonomous Driving
SF Motors, Santa Clara
Senior Data Engineer
Director of Mechanical Engineering
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Forward Deployed Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, New York, NY
Service Provider Sales Engineer SEUR
Getaround, San Francisco