Launch Operations Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Want to work on a small team that’s bringing big ideas to life that have major impact on the business? Do you secretly love to boss people around? Fitbit’s Devices Team is looking for a senior-level project manager to help lead all the product launch campaigns, help improve workflow, and ensure we deliver all of our marketing campaigns on time.
This is a job that combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public and gives you the chance to grow your career by managing the hell out of some seriously huge, seriously fun projects. We love what we do and want someone who’s as passionate, motivated and pumped on helping people transform their lives as we are.
For us, the ideal candidate is a collaborative person who can oversee the development of product marketing campaigns for a diverse range of projects - all with a smile on their face.
What you'll work on:
- Partner with our marketing team and cross-functional groups, as well as external partners, to estimate projects, define timelines, and ensure on-time delivery of all assets
- Work closely and collaboratively with product marketing team, marketing communications team, and product team to set up improved planning process to execute each launch better than the last one. Help put in place processes to improve cross-functional collaboration, workflow, and project management.
- Manage launch planning processes to develop integrated marketing plans that deliver on product strategy and business results
- Work closely with the marketing team to ensure we are achieving timelines and prioritizing projects appropriately to meet business priorities
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in project management, creative services management or agency account management
- Deep knowledge of all aspects of the creative processes (print, digital, advertising)
- Proven success managing operations as part of a growing team
- Strong knowledge of project management tools such as Jira, Workfront, Wrike, Asana, etc.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment with little direction
- Passionate about health & fitness and believe in Fitbit’s mission
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Family Practice Physician (Part-time or Full-time)
OurHealth, Valparaiso, IN
Frac Site Sand Coordinator - South Texas
Stevens Transport, Carrizo Springs, TX
Customer Success Manager - Mortgage
Area Business Manager
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Equipment Engineering Technician
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL