Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A to join our FP&A team. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this individual will be the FP&A business partner for the G&A functions.
- Drive budgeting and forecasting for Finance, Legal, IT, Facilities, and HR functions.
- Budget management for HC and discretionary spending.
- Monthly communication with business partners to present BvA.
- Understand business changes and the impacts to budget. The information will be used to provide a more accurate and timely forecasts.
- Influence timely decisions that align with financials targets. This may include ad hoc financial analysis.
- Ability to recognize and implement process improvements and building scalable processes.
- Monthly close process that includes preparing journal entries and management with the business of their submitted purchase orders.
- Help drive spend efficiency, where applicable.
- 6-8 years applicable work experience specifically with FP&A
- High attention to details
- Ability to work cross functionally
- Self starter - owns key deliverables and is able to drive work to completion accurately and timely
- Concise and effective communicator, with high attention to detail
- Prior experience with SAP and Host Analytics a plus
- Respect and expect accountability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Broker-Dealer Compliance Specialist
Wealthfront, Redwood City, CA
Weedmaps, Irvine, California, United States
Head of Learning and Development (Relocation Opportunity)
Red Ventures, United States
Product & Privacy Counsel
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA