Physical Security Manager
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world.
Think you’ve found your fit? See what we’re looking for below and apply today.
The Physical Security Manager will be an integral member of Fitbit’s Global Workplace Team and will be responsible for the entire spectrum of Physical Security. This position reports to the Director of Global RE & Workplace, and partners with the Global Workplace Health & Safety Manager, the Sr. Workplace Operations Manager, the RE & Workplace Project Manager, IT, and the Systems Security Team.
In addition to site Security operations, the Security Manager is a key member of Regional Fire / Life Safety Compliance Teams will interact across all levels across the Fitbit global portfolio. The Security Manager will be responsible for developing and integrating global and regional security protocols, to foster a safe and secure working environment matched to Fitbits culture. This roll will also be responsible for liaising with local, federal, and international law enforcement agencies.
- Provides risk assessments, site reviews, and physical security expertise.
- Coordinates incident management
- Initiates Workplace Violence mitigation practices.
- Assists with development of Global and Regional Crisis Management Plans.
- Manages Access Control programs
- Partners with Systems Security in designing and managing security installation projects.
- Develops, trains, implements and rehearses coordinated Security Plans to ensure readiness for Emergency Response and Crisis Management globally.
- Coordinates and partners with the Health & Safety / Site Compliance team
- Minimum 5 years of Physical Security experience in a Management role.
- Project Management Experience in multi-tenant and single user environments
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications coupled with the ability to adapt to new platforms.
- Proficiency with Access Control, CCTV, and other Site Monitoring Systems
- Be a Self-Starter
- Be a Collaborative Team Player
- Be Innovative
- Be Detail Focused
- Be Involved with external security organizations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Production Floor Associate: Second Shift
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY
Host Acquisition Specialist-(12 month contract)
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Associate Director, Logistics
HelloFresh, New York, NY | Newark, NJ | Dallas, TX
Customer Success Director
MuleSoft, New York
Ausbildung zum Maschinen- und Anlagenführer (m/w)
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA