Senior Product Marketing Manager - Watches Innovation
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Stay motivated and improve your health by tracking your activity, exercise, food, weight and sleep
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we’ve grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app, and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit’s HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you’ve found your fit?
The Fitbit Marketing team is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our tracker portfolio. This role will work with a diverse cross-functional team to develop the next generation of devices from Fitbit. You will serve a important role for the future of Fitbit which includes:
- Provide input on new product market and consumer requirements to define strategy and achieve company targets.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of consumer needs, key trends, and competitive landscape to influence product roadmap decisions.
- Develop the business case for new devices and pitch to senior executives. This includes volume build, margin recommendations and crafting the consumer story.
- Drive GTM strategy and own product launches cross-functionally. Develop marketing programs to drive demand for Fitbit products working with marketing, cross-functional, & international teams. Help shape the launch process from beginning to end and inform future marketing strategy.
- Develop and drive the product marketing plans and materials for Fitbit products. Develop product positioning, messaging, and external communications and influence key product decisions (e.g. naming, color selection, feature prioritization, etc.)
- Work with the marketing team and external agencies to develop creative assets to support product launches including packaging, naming and web assets.
- Partner with research team on quantitative and qualitative research that delivers actionable insights to drive growth to core products and influence key product marketing decisions. Become the expert on competitive products, trends, and technologies and share insights across the company.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, product management, brand marketing (start-up experience, technology, and consumer goods preferable)
- Demonstrated track record of success across wide spectrum of marketing activities (advertising, public relations, digital marketing, etc.) and driving marketing for a product launch.
- Demonstrated track record of successfully developing and commercializing innovation
- Experience working with consumer research data and external agenies
- Experience in wearable products or fitness industry is preferred
- Passionate about health & fitness
- Excellent communication skills – both spoken and written
- Outstanding follow-through, time management, and project management skills to deliver results
- Believe in Fitbit’s mission
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We're a passionate team dedicated to health and fitness who are building products that help transform people's lives. While health can be serious business, we feel it doesn't have to be. We believe you're more likely to reach your goals if you're encouraged to have fun, smile, and feel empowered along the way.
Want to learn more about Fitbit? Visit https://www.fitbit.com/
Jobs You May Like
Social Media and Escalations Support Agent-Bilingual
Sales Development Representative
Dashlane, New York, New York
Software Engineer (Growth)
DataCamp, New York City
Galvanize, New York City
Principal, Retail Brand Manager(Beauty)
Coupang, Seoul (HQ)
Host Community Manager
Airbnb, San Francisco, California